YOUR CHILD'S LEARNING STYLE IS ...
1) When your child finds some topic difficult, he prefers to..
- Draw images/diagrams/graphs to understand the topic
- Read it aloud/listen to audio recordings/put a musical tune to it to remember better
- Have a practical demonstration to understand the topic
- Re-read/rewrite the topic again and again
- Analyze the topic and understand it in a realistic/practical way
- Discuss the topic with someone
- Try and make the topic personally relevant to remember it
2) When your child buys a new game, he/she..
- Studies the pictorial representation of the instruction
- Reads the instructions loudly or have someone read out the instructions to him
- Opens the game and explores it himself/herself
- Reads the instructions silently
- Understands the logic behind the game
- Discusses the game with his group of friends
- Plays the game independently
3) In his/her free time, your child..
4) Your child likes a teacher who..
- Shows a lot of pictures/videos while teaching
- Repeats himself/herself often and then asks oral questions
- Brings models/objects to class for the children to feel/touch
- Provides notes/handouts and other reading material
- Explains the logic behind what they are studying
- Encourages group discussions and debates
- Emphasizes on silence in the classroom
5) In class, your child is often scolded at for..
6) During story time, your child likes..
7) While studying, your child..
8) During study time, your child prefers to..
9) You would describe your child as..
10) Your child pays more attention to..
11) Your child gets easily distracted by..
12) Your child would enjoy..
13) If your child gets a new digital camera and he/she has to figure it out, he/she will..
- Watch a video about it
- Listen someone tell him/her more about it
- Touch all the buttons and figure out for himself/herself
- Read the instruction manual
- Focus more on the programming and functions
- Talk to his/her friends about it
- Try to make connections between it and a previously owned camera and deepen his/her understanding