About Dance Studio
Learn to dance from the comfort of your home – at your convenience! Get set to move to your favourite dance form from Bollywood Grooves and Kathak to Salsa, Jazz, Tango, Hip-Hop and more. Guiding you on your journey is Bollywood's very own dancing diva, Madhuri Dixit Nene, along with a host of top choreographers and dancers including Saroj Khan, Terence Lewis, Birju Maharaj and Remo D'souza among others.View Highlights
The direct descendant of the first ever Kathak teacher, Ishwari Parsadji, Pandit Birju Maharaj leads Kalashram - a home for authentic training in the field of Kathak.
One of the most prominent Indian dance choreographers in Bollywood, she has choreographed more than 200 films many of which have been huge blockbusters.
An eminent Indian dancer, choreographer, film director & actor, Remo D'Souza has choreographed over 100 films and directed India's 1st 3D dance movie, 'ABCD – Any Body Can Dance'. He has been on the judging panel for many popular dance-reality shows including 'Dance India Dance' and 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'.
Terance Lewis leads the Terence Lewis Inc. that amalgamates his Contemporary Dance Company as well as his Dance Foundation Scholarship Trust. He is also on the judging panel of TV dance-reality such as 'Dance India Dance'.
A certified trainer from Ashley Lobo's Danceworx Performing Arts Academy, Svetana Kanwar believes in spreading the passion of dance.
The first Indian to represent India in Salsa, Sneha Kapoor has won many International Salsa competitions. A participant in 'Dance India Dance', she has choreographed dance-reality shows such as 'Just Dance', 'Perfect Bride' and movies like 'Heroine'.
The winner of 'Dance India Dance' - Season 1, Salman Yusuff Khan has a slew of work to his credit as an actor, dancer and choreographer.
A member of the royal family of Rewa, Mohena Kumari Singh is a popular face on the dance circuit, having participated in dance-reality shows such as 'Dance India Dance' and 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'.
- • 24X7 access at the press of a button
- • Learn from India's best dancers and choreographers
- • Available in Hindi and English
- • Select beginner moves and/or advanced moves
- • 4 new videos daily – each 10-15 mins in length
- • Learn Easy Dance Moves in just 2 – 5 quick and easy steps
- • Expand your knowledge with dance related trivia
- • Catch Up (revision) videos will play in loop throughout the day
- • Monday to Friday access Bollywood dance styles
- • Weekends will cover special dance forms like Salsa, Bharatnatyam etc