Be part of our commitment to provide unparalleled service
With a team strength of over 16,000, our employees use their unique expertise and talent to provide exceptional service to our customers across India. Leadership, enthusiasm, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity are what we seek for it is these values that enable us to stay in the forefront of a rapidly evolving industry.
Who we are?
Tata Sky is a Joint Venture with Tata Sons and 21st Century Fox, that endeavors to offer Indian viewers a world class television viewing experience through its satellite television service. Tata Sky offers customers interactive services along with a host of channels ranging from sports, entertainment, music, news, documentaries in DVD quality picture and CD quality sound.
- Tata Sky was the first DTH Company to launch interactive services customized for the Indian market.
- Tata Sky has been a pioneer in the High Definition set top box segment having captured a dominant market share in the category.
- In 2008, Tata Sky brought about a paradigm shift in the DTH market with the launch of Tata Sky+, offering ‘Personal Video Recorder’ technology for the first time in the Indian subcontinent, with unique features such as Pause, Record & Rewind Live TV.
- This was further enhanced with the launch of Tata Sky+ HD; the next generation PVR with the capability of delivering stunning HD picture quality.
- Tata Sky was also the first DTH company in India to launch Video on Demand service - a combination of Catch Up TV and VoD Library of over 3000 Movies and TV concerts.
List of Awards
Emvies 2015: 4 Golds, 3 Silvers, 1 Bronze +
Media Client of The Year
- IDMA 2015: 2 Silvers, 1 Bronze
- CIDCA 2015: 3 Golds, 2 Silvers, 1 Bronze
- Goafest 2015: 3 Bronze metals
Pitch Top 50 Brands:
Excellence in Marketing: The Innovator (2014)
SABRE Awards, South Asia:
Everywhere TV: Tata Sky
- Brand Excellence Award in Cable and Broadcasting Sector: Tata Sky (2013)
- Awarded Product of the Year’ in the DTH Category for Tata Sky HD+
Why Join Tata Sky?Develop, Discover and Demonstrate
Transcending boundaries of a traditional DTH model and becoming a unconventional Content provider, Tata Sky is truly a pioneer in this industry. This is a place where all the action lies, with the energy like a start up, scaling to greater heights year on year coupled with fast paced career growth and fabulous people to work with.
Our employees infuse the workplace with dynamism — they are curious, ambitious and passionate. We promise honest feedback and a fair playing field
We provide you an environment to Develop, Discover and Demonstrate your talent
So, if you’re looking to kick start your career where better than Tata Sky?
What are we looking for?
Enthusiastic professionals who can add value to the organization with their zest, ideas and leadership. We are looking for leaders, chasers, risk takers and believers who can propel the company to greater heights with their prowess.
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Partner Well & Nurture People
- Think the Big Picture
- Put the Customer First
- Analyze Well
- Chase Results
Harit Nagpal Managing Director and CEO
Malay Dikshit Chief Communications Officer
Kamaldeep K Bajwa Chief Customer Operations Officer
Pallavi Puri Chief Commercial Officer
Sangram Chavan Chief Human Resources Officer
Yigit Riza Chief Technology Officer
Saleem Shaikh Chief Sales Officer
N. Ravishankar Chief Information Officer
B.S. Bishit Chief Field Service Delivery Officer
Himavat Chaudhari Chief Legal & Regulatory Affairs Officer
Paolo Agostinelli Chief Content & Business Development Officer
G. Sambasivan Chief Financial Officer
Life @ Tata Sky
At Tata Sky, we’re less afraid of making mistakes than we are of losing opportunities. We push the boundaries set by us everyday
- "Coffee & Conversations"
- Singer Papon at a dealer meet in the North East
- Animated discussions about content
- Product Testing
- Enjoying a game of Pool during a break
- Tea time at Tata Sky
- Family Day 2015
- Family Day 2015
- Sports Day 2015
- OutBound: Guwahati Office
- Navratri 2015
- IPL Finals @ Office 2015
- Tata Volunteering Week 2015
- Chattarpur Office Cricket Tournament
- Tata Volunteering Week 2015
Check out what Mr. Harit Nagpal has to say about Tata Sky being the happiest place to work at!
I have been working with Tata Sky Limited since October 2014 and it has indeed been an exciting journey for me! What I appreciate most about working here is the immense opportunities in terms of variety of roles and learning on the job. The work environment is extremely positive and nurturing and has helped me build great working relationships with my seniors and other colleagues- Priyanka Mohan, HR at Tata Sky
Management Trainee Program
At Tata Sky, we believe in grooming leaders from within. As a part of our leadership building initiatives, we have in place a Management Trainee Program that aims to turn post graduates into world class managers.We believe in developing leaders of tomorrow, today. We hire from the top B schools of the country, engage our MTs in a year long program providing them with cross functional exposure across functions of Sales, Communications, Finance, Content, Service and HR before confirming them as Managers in a specific field.