Read what others usually ask us
Get your answer in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I find my subscriber ID?
You can find your Subscriber ID easily using any of the below options:
- Press the ‘Home’ button on your remote and your Subscriber ID will get displayed on the screen.
- Give a missed call on 080-61-9999-11 and you will receive SMS with your Subscriber ID and the pack details.
To view a quick demo video, click here.
- What are the various ways in which I can recharge my account?You can choose any of the below options to recharge conveniently:
- Online on our Quick Recharge page.
- Anytime, anywhere recharge with the Tata Sky Mobile App.
- Contact your local authorized partner for a recharge voucher or pay using can electronic Top Up.
- There are various payment options for you to choose from, such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets, Bharat QR, LazyPay, and PayPal.
- Auto debit – This means you authorise Tata Sky to debit your bank account/credit card for a fixed amount of Rs 500 each time your Tata Sky account balance reaches Rs 200. To register for this facility, download the Auto Debit Form, fill it in triplicate and mail it with all the relevant documents to: Tata Sky Ltd. Auto Debit Request P.O. Box 2424 Bangalore 560024
- How can I change/update my Registered Mobile Number?
You can change/update your Registered Mobile Number using any of the below options:
- Tata Sky website – To change/update Registered Mobile Number in a few easy steps, click here.
- WhatsApp – Type Registered Mobile Number and send to 1800 208 6633.
- What is NCF (Network Capacity Fee)?
Distributors can charge subscribers a "Network Capacity Fee" (NCF) of Rs.130 pm + taxes (i.e. Rs.153.40 pm incl. of taxes) for providing up to 200 SD FTA channels. For providing more than 200 SD FTA channels, the distributors can charge NCF of Rs.160 pm + taxes (i.e. Rs.188.80 pm incl. of taxes). If a subscriber opts for HD channels, then each HD channel will be counted as equal to two SD channels