- How do I find my subscriber ID?
You can find your Subscriber ID easily using any of the below options:
- Press the ‘Home’ button on your remote and your Subscriber ID will get displayed on the screen.
- Give a missed call on 080-61-9999-11 and you will receive SMS with your Subscriber ID and the pack details.
To view a quick demo video, click here.
- How can I change/update my Registered Mobile Number?
You can change/update your Registered Mobile Number using any of the below options:
- Tata Sky website – To change/update Registered Mobile Number in a few easy steps, click here.
- WhatsApp – Type Registered Mobile Number and send to 1800 208 6633.
- How can I register for WhatsApp?
You can register for WhatsApp using any of the below options:
- Tata Sky website – To register for WhatsApp in a few easy steps, click here.
- Missed call – Give a missed call to 9229692296 from your Registered Mobile Number. Post registration you will get a confirmation message on WhatsApp.
- What all services can I use with WhatsApp?
With WhatsApp currently you can use the below list of services and much more to come.
- Add/drop a channel
- Know your account balance & Pack details
- Recharge your account
- Refresh your account
- Avail emergency top up (If eligible)
- Add Showcase & Tata Sky services
- Update Registered Mobile Number and Email ID
- What is Tata Sky's SMS number?
The Tata Sky SMS number is 56633. You can SMS only from your Registered Mobile Number. To register your mobile number, please call the helpline.
- What services are available through SMS?
Tata Sky subscribers can perform multiple functions by simply sending an SMS to 56633 from their Registered Mobile Number, such as:
- Recharge account
- Know current pack with prices
- Modify pack
- Order showcase
- Know account balance and due date
- Find authorized partner locations
- How can I suspend my account/asset?
To suspend your account:
- Login to your Tata Sky account.
- Visit the Get Help section and seek assistance from our Get Help Assistant. Choose the ‘Account & Profile’ section, where you will get the ‘Suspend My Services’ option.
- Select the reason for suspension from the options given in the drop down.
- Select the start date & end date you would like to suspend your account - Suspension duration can be availed for a minimum of 5 days. There is no end limit to the duration.
- Ensure your Set Top Box is on to successfully resume your services.