Dhamaka Offer for New Customers
Dhamaka Offer: Get HD Box for free on Recharge of ₹ 4000
- Dhamaka offer (‘Offer’) is being offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) for its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscribers shall mean new subscribers who avail Tata Sky STH Connection and recharge their Tata Sky Account for a minimum amount of 4000 at one instance.
- This Offer shall be effective from 19th August 2021 at 00:00 hours and shall expire on 18th November 2021 at 23:59 hours.
- To avail this Offer, Eligible Subscriber has to book a new Tata Sky connection by the following methods:
- Authorized Dealer: By visiting an authorized dealer of Tata Sky Limited.
- Under this Offer Eligible Subscriber will receive the following benefits:
Eligible Subscribers who recharge their Tata Sky Account for Rs. 4000in one recharge transaction shall receive a) a HD (Zapper) set top box along with the ODU(Out Door Unit) at no additional cost and b) and the amount of 4000 shall be credited to the Account of the Subscriber at time of activation.;
- The offer is applicable only for
- ODU connections (that is, connections inclusive of Outdoor Unit, comprising of Antenna and LNB) of HD Zapper box
- individuals opting for a single box
- customers opting for Monthlysubscription packs only.
- The offer is not applicable for:
- Non ODU connections (that is, connections exclusive of Outdoor Unit, comprising of Antenna and LNB)
- customers who are opting for multiple boxes at the time of acquisition
- customers who wantavail long duration packs
- HD 4K, HD PVR or Binge+ Android box. (i.e. Subscriber will only get a HD Zapper Box under this Offer and not any other type of STB/connection)
- Eligible Subscribershall be free to choose any monthly subscription plan as per his/her choice (i.e. Tata Sky Packs or Broadcasterpacks or a-la-carte channels ), and the balance will be consumed towards such chosen packs/ channels, on DBR basis from the Account Balance of the Subscriber.
- The offer is applicable only for
B: Offer Terms and Conditions:
- In order to avail the service of Tata Sky, Eligible Subscriber’s Account shall be in active state i.e. holding a Minimum Account Balance.
- If Eligible Subscriber wishes to cancel the connection within 6 months of activating with this offer, then HD Zapper box price of Rs.1799 will be deducted from the Subscriber’s Account Balance.
- HD Zapper Box upgrade will not be allowed for 90 days after account activationunder this offer.
- Recharge Reversal policy: Eligible Subscriber is not allowed to ask for reversal of account balance (claiming wrong recharge) if activated under this offer.
- In case the Eligible Subscriber goes into de-active state due to non-payment of dues, the Service will stop working.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to decide the eligibility of the Subscribers to whom this Offer would be offered.
- Once an Eligible Subscriber confirms that they are interested in subscribing to the Service, a WO will be raised, and a representative of Tata Sky will confirm with the Eligible Subscriber their preferred time of visit for installation.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Offer.
C: General Terms and Conditions:
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In the event Tata Sky requires any Eligible Subscriber to provide any required information, including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Subscriber, such Subscriber shall provide such information and documents to Tata Sky.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Tata Sky DTH Subscription Contract and such other documents, that may be all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract’.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to this Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if this Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, epidemics, pandemics, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure, regulatory approvals etc.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to change any or all the packs and/or withdraw the packs and/or stop the transmission of any or all the Channels at any time, without assigning any reason and without any prior notification to the Eligible Subscriber and without any liability whatsoever, subject to applicable laws.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscriber has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated herein and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber undertakes to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscriber availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these terms and conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Sky and the Eligible Subscriber (individually referred to as ‘Party’, and collectively as ‘Parties’), touching the true construction of these terms and conditions or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.