Tata Sky Binge Service offer for Tata Sky Binge+ Box
- Tata Sky Binge Service offer for Tata Sky Binge+ Box offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’) to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscribers shall mean new subscribers who purchase a new Tata Sky Binge+, Hybrid Set Top Box (‘Binge+ Box’), or existing subscribers who upgrade their SD/HD Set Top Box to Binge+ Box. Tata Sky Binge Service offers a vast library of content from various partners through a single application that is seamless and easy to use (‘Service’).
- This Offer shall be effective from 1 June, 2020.
- Under this Offer, Eligible Subscriber will receive the subscription of Service at no additional cost for the first six (6) months of their subscription (‘Free Trial’). The Eligible Subscriber will not have to pay any additional fee towards the subscription of the Service from the date of activation Binge+ Box till the end of the Free Trial period. After the end of the Free Trial, the Eligible Subscriber will be charged according to the then prevailing subscription charges payable towards the subscription of Service.
- The Free Trial will comprise of six (6) months commencing from the date of activation. However, the existing subscribers who are already subscribed to the Service will not be able to avail this Offer and claim the benefit of the six (6) months Free Trial.
- The Service provides access to premium content from various partner apps like Disney+ Hotstar, Sony Liv, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Voot Select, Voot Kids, ShemarooMe and SunNxt, as well as Tata Sky library of VOD content and missed episodes of various television channels up to last seven (7) days can be viewed through a single subscription for no additional cost during the Free Trial. Eligible Subscriber must subscribe to the same channels/packs in their linear DTH subscription to be able to watch the seven (7) days catchup on the Service. The Eligible Subscriber shall not be required to pay for any individual subscription of partner apps.
- In order to view the content on the Service, Eligible Subscriber’s Binge+ Box should be in active state i.e. holding a minimum balance to view the linear subscription channels. In case Eligible Subscriber’s Binge+ Box is de-active for a few days during the Free Trial period, their Free Trial period will be not be extended by the same number of days. The Free Trial period shall be considered strictly from the date of activation of Binge+ Box.
- Existing Binge+ holders who are already subscribed to the Service will not be able to avail this Offer and claim the benefit of the six (6) months free trial period.
- After the end of the Free Trial period, the prevailing charges towards subscription of the Service shall be debited from the Eligible Subscriber’s Tata Sky DTH Account. The Company reserves the right, without any previous notification to the Eligible Subscriber, to change the prices, including increase the prices or modify and Offer.
- If the Eligible Subscriber wishes to cancel the Service during the Free Trial period, the Eligible Subscriber will have to call the customer care helpline on 18002086633 for the same at any instant during or after the Free Trial period. If the Eligible Subscriber cancels the Service during the Free Trial period he/she will not be able to avail the Offer again. If an Eligible Subscriber avails the Service again then they will be charged for the Service as per the prevailing charges for its subscription.
- If an Eligible Subscriber wishes to migrate from Free Trial period to paid pack or wishes to discontinue using their subscription after the Free Trial period, they can do so through Tata Sky selfcare website www.mytatasky.com, or call Tata Sky helpline on 18002086633.
- If an Eligible Subscriber is holding more than one Binge+ Box then they will be able to avail this Offer on every box separately.
- The Eligible Subscriber’s use of the Service will be subject to these terms and conditions, updated from time to time.
- To avail the Service wireless internet connectivity is required which could be a wi-fi based dongle or internet provided by a third-party provider. The internet connection is subject to the fees, terms and conditions imposed by the internet service provider. The Company does not guarantee that the services will be uninterrupted error-free or free from viruses, Trojan horses or harmful components.
- The playback quality and resolution will depend on several factors like the compatibility of the device on which the Eligible Subscriber is accessing the content and the internet bandwidth.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be charged for the installation as per the prevailing rates.
- The Service offers content owned, created and operated by various third-party Applications Service Providers. None of the content is being edited, curated or owned by the Company.
- These third- party application Service Providers or their Applications or services are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the Applications Service Providers or their Applications, third-party services or content, privacy policies, or practices of any Applications Service Provider or their Applications.
- In case the Eligible Subscriber goes into de-active state due to non-payment of dues, the Service will stop working.
- The Company reserves the right to decide the eligibility of the Subscribers to whom the Service under this Offer would be offered.
- Once an Eligible Subscriber confirms that they are interested in subscribing to the Service, a WO will be raised, and a representative of the Company will confirm with the Eligible Subscriber their preferred time of visit for installation.
- The installation set up and the demo will be done by a Company representative.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Offer.
AMAZON PRIME OFFER ON TATA SKY BINGE SERVICE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tata Sky Binge Service (‘Service’) is offered by Tata Sky Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’). The Service offers a vast library of content from various partners through a single app that is seamless and easy to use.
- As part of the Service, the subscribers are being offered 1 month of Amazon Prime Subscription at no additional cost if subscribers activate the Amazon Prime Subscription from Fire TV Stick and Binge+ box. For the purpose of clarity, the 1 month free subscription of Amazon Prime is not available if the subscribers activate the Amazon Prime Subscription using the Tata Sky Binge Mobile App. After the end of the trial period of 1 month, the subscribers will be charged Rs 129/- per month. (or the then prevailing Amazon Prime monthly charges).
Terms and conditions
- The subscribers of the Service can avail 1 month of Amazon Prime Subscription at no additional cost if subscribers activate the Amazon Prime Subscription from Fire TV Stick and Binge+ box.
- After the expiry of 1 month, subscriber will be charged Rs 129/ per month and this amount will be debited from his/her Tata Sky Wallet.
- Subscribers can avail the offer through the banner available on Tata Sky Binge homepage. Once the subscriber clicks on the banner, the subscriber will receive an activation link on the subscriber’s registered mobile number.
- Existing Amazon Prime subscribers who are also the subscribers of the Service will not be eligible for the offer.
- The day of activation of Amazon Prime through the Service would be considered as the 1st day of activation.
- This is a onetime offer available per subscriber ID.
- In the event, subscriber wishes to cancel Amazon Prime Subscription during the 1-month period, and has requested for such cancellation, the Amazon Prime subscription will be terminated with immediate effect.
- After the 1 month period, if a subscriber wishes to cancel Amazon Prime Subscription, it will be terminated at the end of monthly billing cycle of Prime.
- In case the Tata Sky Binge subscription of a subscriber is dropped during the offer period, Amazon Prime subscription will also be cancelled.
- In case the Tata Sky Binge subscription of a subscriber is dropped during the Paid Prime subscription, Amazon Prime subscription will be terminated at the end of monthly billing cycle of Prime. Amazon Prime Benefits are unlimited streaming of latest movies and TV shows, free fast delivery on shopping and ad-free music.
- A subscriber can cancel Amazon Prime subscription anytime by calling the Tata Sky customer care.
- The Company reserves the right to decide the eligibility of the Subscribers to whom the Offer would be offered.
General Terms and Conditions:
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions stated here, the Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract, Tata Sky Binge Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract'.
- The Company shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Subscriber to any network operator or network service provider including any mobile carrier handling charges, data handling charges, or premium rates that may be charged by the network operator/ service provider. The Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of networks. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Subscribers and the network operator without involving the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by the Company.
- Only Subscribers having an active Tata Sky DTH Subscription are eligible for this Offer.
- This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to this Offer shall be solely borne by the Subscribers. .
- The Company reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Offer.
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by the Company or if the Subscriber is not able to avail the Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, epidemics, pandemics, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Subscribers have read and consented to the Terms and Conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Subscribers and/or any person through the Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from Subscribers availing this Offer.
- The Company shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between the Company and the Subscriber (individually referred to as ‘Party’, and collectively as ‘Parties’), touching the true construction of this terms and condition or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.