Tata Sky Annual Cashback Offer
- Tata Sky Cashback Offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional offer being offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) for its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscriber shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in the point C(1) - General Terms below (‘Eligible Subscriber’).
- Under this Offer, Eligible Subscriber of Tata Sky (‘Subscriber’) shall be entitled to receive cashback, equivalent to a maximum of his/her monthly recharge value, as applicable (‘Cashback’), by recharging his/her Tata Sky account with an amount equal to 12 times his/her monthly recharge value or more in one single transaction.
- In addition to the above, Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer shall also be entitled to receive coupons worth up to Rs. 5000/- at no additional cost (“Coupons”) starting from 19th November, 2020.
- The Cashback amount would be credited to Eligible Subscriber’s Tata Sky account, and the link to access the Coupons earned will be shared via SMS to Eligible Subscriber’s Registered Mobile Number (RMN), within 24 hours of the recharge being done and realized at Tata Sky’s end and if the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein below are satisfied.
- To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to recharge their Tata Sky account for an amount in accordance with point (2) above in one go, by any of the following methods:
B. Offer Terms & Conditions:
Eligible Subscriber gets enrolled to the Offer automatically when an account balance equivalent to or more than 12 times the current monthly recharge value or monthly burn rate (‘MBR’) is recharged to his/her account. For avoidance of any doubt, one (1) month considered for the monthly recharge value under this Offer shall be equivalent to 30 days. This needs to be a single recharge, through Tata Sky Website/app/wallets or any other Tata Sky authorized recharge channels. The same date on which the recharge criteria are fulfilled would be considered as the date of enrolment (‘Date of Enrolment’).
This Offer is applicable only for packs and a la carte channels which are in compliance with the new TRAI Tariff order.
Recharges done for the sole purpose of subscription of packs will only be eligible for Cashback and Coupons, as per the terms mentioned here, any other payments for new connection/upgrade/, or any other material charges are not eligible.
Eligible Subscribers who get enrolled to the Offer will be notified through either SMS or BMail or email or any other suitable channel.
Maximum Cashback amount that an Eligible Subscriber can avail in a single recharge would be equal to 1 time the monthly recharge value or MBR, as on the Date of Enrolment, irrespective of the amount of recharge done by the Eligible Subscriber over and above 12 times the MBR. Eligible Subscriber can however avail the Cashback any number of times in a single day or any number of calendar days as he wants, as long as he/she does recharge their account with requisite amount in that particular recharge.
Total number of Coupons and their collective value depends on availability. Basis availability, value of Coupons could be of any value up to Rs 5000/- irrespective of the amount of recharge done by the Eligible Subscriber over and above 12 times the MBR. For avoidance of doubt, the Coupons could be of a value lesser than Rs. 5000/-.
There is no lock in period while an Eligible Subscriber is part of the Offer – either for channel/pack or duration. Eligible Subscriber’s balance would get deducted daily based on the packages/channels he/she has chosen and subscribed to. All the prevailing prices would be applicable and no price protection whatsoever would be provided to the Eligible Subscriber. Eligible Subscriber is also free to make any changes to his current pack/channels – modify/add/delete as he/she wishes and as many times as he/she wishes. Depending on the changes made, DBR (daily burn rate) of the Eligible Subscriber is subject to change. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, in the event the Eligible Subscriber seeks for a disconnection or refund before utilizing the recharge plus Cashback amount, then the Cashback amount would not be payable and would be adjusted at the time of the refund.
Eligible Subscribers who are part of the existing Cashback Offer (launched in March 2019) can also avail the benefits of this New Cashback Offer by recharging with the requisite amount. However, the benefits associated with the old Cashback Offer (launched in March 2019) can only be availed if the Eligible Subscriber meets the criteria for the same and that too at the end of 12 months from the date of enrolment to the old Offer. All terms and conditions associated with the old Cashback Offer (launched in March 2019) stand as it is.
Eligible Subscribers who opted for this Annual Cashback Offer before 19th November, 2020 will NOT be eligible for the Coupons benefit. However, if an Eligible Subscriber has selected coupons at the time of recharge via Tata Sky website - www.mytatasky.com or Tata Sky mobile app then they will be entitled to receive relevant coupons benefit independent of this Offer.
In case of any reversal of recharges done corresponding to the Cashback amount availed by the Eligible Subscriber, during the 12 months since enrolment to this Offer, Cashback amount credited to Eligible Subscriber’s account would also be debited from Eligible Subscriber’s Tata Sky account in entirety.
Cashback will be reversed, and Coupons will be cancelled and held invalid by Tata Sky, at its sole discretion, in-case of any fraudulent transactions/activities found in the Eligible Subscriber’s Tata Sky account.
C. General Terms and Conditions:
- The following recharges/person shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
(i) Recharges done on first activation date (the date of activation) are not eligible for this Offer.
(ii) Corporate accounts taking MBS (Monthly Billing System) recharge will not be eligible for this Offer
- Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In the event Tata Sky requires any Eligible Subscriber to provide any required information, including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Subscriber, such Subscriber shall provide such information and documents to Tata Sky.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract and such other documents, that may be all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract’.
- The Coupons will be subject to relevant terms and conditions made applicable by the Coupons’ merchant, as available on Tata Sky Terms and Conditions page . To the extent Coupons merchant terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail with respect to this Offer only.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to this Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if this Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, epidemics, pandemics, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure, regulatory approvals etc.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to change any or all the packs and/or withdraw the packs and/or stop the transmission of any or all the Channels at any time, without assigning any reason and without any prior notification to the Eligible Subscriber and without any liability whatsoever, subject to applicable laws.
- Tata Sky’s New Cashback Offer is a promotional Offer and Tata Sky reserves the right to change and/or withdraw the Offer at any time, without assigning any reason and without any prior notification to the Eligible Subscriber and without any liability whatsoever, subject to applicable laws.
- Tata Sky neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the Coupons. In no event any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Coupons; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the transmissions of data; (c) any other matter relating to the Coupons; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the Coupons.
- Eligible Subscriber agrees that Tata Sky shall in no way be responsible or liable for the Coupon’s benefits under this Offer, or for any issues that Eligible Subscriber may face while transacting on Coupons merchant website, and Eligible Subscriber shall coordinate with the merchant directly for any issues/concerns directly.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscriber has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated herein and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber undertakes to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscriber availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these terms and conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Sky and the Eligible Subscriber (individually referred to as ‘Party’, and collectively as ‘Parties’), touching the true construction of these terms and conditions or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.