Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema
- Tata Sky Limited (Tata Sky) has introduced a special offer called the Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema (Offer) for its Eligible Subscribers from 17th October, 2019. Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema is a service provided by Tata Sky for showcasing the biggest blockbusters of premiere movies, plays and all time hit Gujarati movies with variety of show like Comedy show, Cookery show, Interview based chat show, movie and devotional songs.
- This Offer is open for all Tata Sky subscribers including first time users and shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status ('Eligible Subscribers'). The Offer is available in Standard Definition (SD) channels.
- Under this Offer, Tata Sky will offer Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema Pack ('Pack') to its Eligible Subscribers at the below rates:
- Rates for subscription via Call Centre
SD box First 5 days free, followed by INR 45/- month
- Rates for subscription via modes other than Call Centre
SD box INR 45/- month
- Rates for subscription via Call Centre
- To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must subscribe to the service from 17th October at 10:00 am, 2019 by using any of the following methods:
- Missed call: By giving a missed call on 08061999900 from the Registered Mobile Number of the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky website: By logging on to www.tatasky.com.
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633 (Selfcare).
- SMS: By sending SMS – 'ADD TSGU' to 56633.
- By availing the Offer through any outbound calls received in relation to this Offer through any Tata Sky outbound Call Centre.
- After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to view Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema by:
- Pressing Active (or Apps) button on Tata Sky remote and selecting Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema or accessing channel no. 1703 (SD).
General Terms and Conditions:
- Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website -www.tatasky.com.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator or network service provider including any mobile carrier handling charges, data handling charges, or premium rates that may be charged by the network operator/ service provider. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute about the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked from the Eligible Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscribers to avail this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by Eligible Subscribers. Any applicable network capacity fee (NCF) shall also be borne by the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers are not able to view the Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, epidemics, pandemics, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema service, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through them shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to forfeit the Offer in the event it is found by Tata Sky that any information provided by the Eligible Subscribers is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Sky and the Eligible Subscriber touching the true construction of this Agreement or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.