Tata Sky Shorts TV Launch Offer
- Tata Sky Shorts TV Launch ('Offer') is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited ('Tata Sky') to its Eligible Subscribers. Tata Sky Shorts TV is a new service being launched by Tata Sky for its Eligible Subscribers from 16th November 2018. Eligible Subscribers shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who have Active Account Status.
- Under this launch plan, Tata Sky will offer the Tata Sky Shorts TV Pack ('Pack’) to its Eligible Subscribers for free for first 5 days followed by INR. 75/- per month till the time the Pack is withdrawn by Tata Sky.
- To avail this Pack, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the Pack after 10:00 hours on 16th November 2018 by any of the following methods:
- Missed call: Eligible subscribers having HD, HD PVR, Transfer and 4K connection can give a missed call on 89041 89041from the Registered Mobile Number. Eligible subscribers having SD connection can give a missed call on 89044 89044 from the Registered Mobile Number.
- Tata Sky website: By logging on to Tata Sky on www.tatasky.com.
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633
- By sending SMS on the number notified for Tata Sky Shorts TV.
- By selecting the subscription option through Digital Campaigns on various social media sites.
- By booking the same on receiving a call from the call center
- In HD, the Eligible Subscribers must press #112 on remote to access the service. In SD, the Eligible Subscribers must press #113 on remote to access the service.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator or network service provider including any mobile carrier handling charges, data handling charges, or premium rates that may be charged by the network operator/ service provider.. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Pack, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Tata Sky from the Eligible Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscribers to avail the Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers. Any applicable network capacity fee (NCF) shall also be borne by the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers are not able to view the Pack due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, floods, epidemics, pandemics, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Pack, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscribers undertakes to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Sky and the Eligible Subscriber touching the true construction of this Agreement or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.