Tata Sky Theatre Offer
- Tata Sky Limited (Tata Sky) has introduced a special offer called the Tata Sky Theatre (Offer) for its Eligible Subscribers from 21st September 2018. Tata Sky Theatre is a service provided by Tata Sky to showcase cinematic experience of best plays & performances from finest theatre groups.
- This Offer is open for all Tata Sky subscribers including first time users and shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status (' Eligible Subscribers'). The Offer is available in both High Definition (HD) as well as Standard Definition (SD) channels.
- Under this Offer, Tata Sky will offer Tata Sky Theatre Pack ('Pack') to its Eligible Subscribers at the below rates:
SD box First 10 days free, followed by INR. 75/- per month HD box – with HDAF with HDAFFirst 10 days free, followed by INR. 75/- per month HD box – without HDAF without HDAFFirst 10 days free, followed by INR. 99/- per month
- To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must subscribe to the Offer by using any of the following methods:
- Missed call:
- a)For SD and HD (with HDAF) customers - By giving a missed call on 89515 89515 from the Registered Mobile Number of the Eligible Subscriber.
- For HD (without HDAF) customers - By giving a missed call on 90372 90372 from the Registered Mobile Number of the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky website: By logging on to www.tatasky.com..
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18992086633 (Call Centre).
- SMS: By sending SMS – 'ADD NATAK' for SD box, 'ADD PLAY' for HD Box to 56633.
- By availing the Offer through any outbound calls received in relation to this Offer through any Tata Sky outbound Call Centre.
- Missed call:
- After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to view Tata Sky Theatre by:
- Pressing Active (or Apps) button on Tata Sky remote and selecting Tata Sky Theatre
- or accessing channel no. 315 (HD) and channel no. 316 (SD).
- The Offer shall not be free for Mega Pack.
General Terms and Conditions
- Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the subscriber to any network operator or network service provider including any mobile carrier handling charges, data handling charges, or premium rates that may be charged by the network operator/ service provider. The Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to this Pack, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Tata Sky from the Eligible Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscribers to avail this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by Eligible Subscribers. Any applicable network capacity fee (NCF) shall also be borne by the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers are not able to view this Pack due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, epidemics, pandemics, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Pack, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through them shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to forfeit the Offer in the event it is found by Tata Sky that any information provided by the Eligible Subscribers is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Sky and the Eligible Subscriber touching the true construction of this Agreement or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.