- What is the Plan?
Tata Sky and Vedantu have associated to bring two types of offerings for Subscribers:
- Vedantu Pro Special Plan
- Tata Sky JEE Prep and Tata Sky NEET Prep
- Who is eligible for the Plan?
All active Tata Sky Subscribers are eligible to avail the aforementioned offerings.
- What is the Plan Validity?
The offerings would be valid as long as Subscriber has an active Tata Sky DTH connection and is subscribed to the offering(s).
- What are the benefits of the Plan?
- Vedantu Pro Special Plan, Tata Sky Subscribers would be able to avail Vedantu's courses available for Grade 4th to 12th covering curriculum across CBSE, ICSE, State boards and competitive examinations at 20% discount currently (Tata Sky reserves the right to change the discount percentage at any time). Subscribers would be able to access the same on Tata Sky from various touchpoints on the Tata Sky Mobile App and Web(www.tatasky.com and watch.tatasky.com).
- Tata Sky JEE Prep and/or Tata Sky NEET Prep, Subscribers would get the linear service(s) without any charges for first 10 days and then would be charged Rs 5/day for each channel (Tata Sky reserves the right to modify the period of ten days to any other period as it deems fit.) Both channels offer quality exam preparation in the most affordable way with a promise of extensive course videos, revision and study material to students in 9th to 12th grades taught by experts from Vedantu - helping them prepare for engineering (JEE), medical (NEET) and other competitive exams like NTSE and Olympiads. Along with complete curriculum Subscribers will get binge sessions, revision lectures and access to class notes, study materials, tips & tricks and doubt solving on various touchpoints on Tata Sky Mobile App and Web(www.tatasky.com and watch.tatasky.com) in addition to on TV.
- How to avail the Plan?
- To avail Vedantu Pro Special Plan:
- There'd be multiple access points in App (Hero banner, Mid rail banner, notification, etc.), Web (Menu, Footer, Web banner, etc.), SMS and Email promoting the Vedantu offering.
- Tata Sky Subscriber clicks on any access point or link in Email/SMS and is redirected to Vedantu’s landing page.
- After landing on the Vedantu page, Subscriber selects his grade and board.
- Basis the same, Subscriber would proceed to the course subscription page and be shown the subscription price. Subscriber would need to select a plan and complete the payment. Discount of 20% would be auto-applied or be manually applied using code ‘VEDTSKY’.
- To avail Tata Sky JEE Prep and/or Tata Sky NEET Prep:
- Subscriber can avail the offering via any of the following mediums.
- Via Tata Sky Mobile App: Subscriber can click on Hero banner, Mid rail banner, notification or any other touchpoint to access and subscribe.
- Via Webpages: Subscriber can click on Web banner, Menu, Footer or any other touchpoint to access and subscribe.
- Via Missed Call: Subscriber can give missed call to 84604 84604 for Tata Sky JEE Prep or 88910 88910 for Tata Sky NEET Prep to add the respective channel (These missed call numbers may vary for different communication).
- Via other mediums: Subscriber can also access and subscribe the channels via SMS, Email or other mediums as to be used for the same.
- To avail Vedantu Pro Special Plan:
B: Plan Terms and Conditions::
For Vedantu Pro Special Plan:
- Tata Sky is only a reseller of Vedantu’s subscription plans and is not responsible for the content, service, experience, claims, damages etc. Vedantu offers to the user. The user also agrees to all Vedantu T&C (https://www.vedantu.com/tnc)
- By clicking on ‘Explore Courses’ button on Vedantu Pro Special Plan webpage, user agrees to his/her data including personal data being shared with Vedantu.(https://www.vedantu.com/privacy-policy)
- Vedantu may seek additional information from user on its platform as per their business processes and guidelines.(https://www.vedantu.com/privacy-policy)
- Vedantu would be responsible for the payment user makes for purchasing of subscriptions, courses, services, etc. on Vedantu platform. Tata Sky would not be responsible for the same or any payment related queries/issues that may occur at Vedantu platform.
- Vedantu would be solely responsible for the courses (including the content and its accuracy, quality and quantity), services, features, etc. they offer to the user. Tata Sky would not be responsible for the same.
For Tata Sky JEE Prep and Tata Sky NEET Prep:
- Vedantu would be solely responsible for the courses – including the content and its accuracy– offered as part of Tata Sky JEE Prep and Tata Sky NEET Prep. Tata Sky would not be responsible for the same.
- By accessing ‘Vedantu Study Center’ on Tata Sky Mobile App or on the Webpage, user agrees to his/her data being shared with Vedantu. https://www.vedantu.com/privacy-policy
- For accessing ‘Vedantu Study Center’ on Tata Sky Mobile App or on the Webpage, user will need to provide his/her Email for one-time registration.
- Vedantu would be solely responsible for the ‘Vedantu Study Center’ – including the content, its accuracy, quality and quantity – offered as part of Tata Sky JEE Prep and Tata Sky NEET Prep. Tata Sky would not be responsible for the same.
Special Terms and Conditions:
- “Vedantu” is a platform service where users can avail educational courses. The content made available is intended strictly for informational purposes only, and is presented on ‘as is’ basis. Tata Sky does not make any representations and warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, fitness of such information and data.
- The information expressed by the experts is provided to you on “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, implied, statutory or otherwise. You agree that you will not hold Tata Sky, broadcaster, producer, experts, employees, agents, experts, partners or any third party liable (including for any defamation, deficient service or any eventuality or damages be it emotional, psychological, physical, financial or social that may emerge) due to reliance placed on any information, which in any circumstances should only be treated as an opinion given based on the expert’s experience or knowledge.
- For queries related to courses, content, payment, etc. – essentially anything happening on Vedantu platform, subscriber should reach out to Vedantu. For any issue happening at Tata Sky environment, subscriber can reach out to Tata Sky.
General Terms and Conditions
- In the event Tata Sky requires any Eligible Subscriber to provide any required information, including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Subscriber, then such Subscriber shall provide such information and documents to Tata Sky.
- This Plan cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Plan. This Plan is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Subscription Contract and such other documents, that may be all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract’.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to this Plan shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if this Plan is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, epidemics, pandemics, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure, regulatory approvals etc.
- By availing this Plan, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Tata Sky DTH Subscription Contract.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to change any or all the packs/plans including the one stated herein and/or withdraw the packs/plans and/or stop the transmission of any or all the Channels at any time, without assigning any reason and without any prior notification to the Eligible Subscriber and without any liability whatsoever, subject to applicable laws.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to change and/or withdraw the Plan at any time, without assigning any reason and without any prior notification to the Eligible Subscriber and without any liability whatsoever, subject to applicable laws.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Plan or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Plan.
- The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber undertakes to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscriber availing this Plan.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these terms and conditions, in so far as this Plan is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between Tata Sky and the Eligible Subscriber (individually referred to as ‘Party’, and collectively as ‘Parties’), touching the true construction of these terms and conditions or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Mumbai and the Courts at Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.