Be part of our commitment to provide unparalleled service
With a team strength of over 1600, our employees use their unique expertise and talent to provide exceptional service to our customers across India. Leadership, enthusiasm, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity are what we seek for it is these values that enable us to stay in the forefront of a rapidly evolving industry.
Who are we?
Tata Sky Limited, is a joint venture between Tata Sons and TFCF Corporation (formerly known as Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.), that endeavors to offer Indian viewers a world class television viewing experience through its satellite television service. Tata Sky offers customers interactive services along with a host of channels ranging from sports, entertainment, music, news, documentaries in DVD quality picture and CD quality sound.
- Tata Sky was the first DTH Company to launch interactive services customized for the Indian market.
- Tata Sky has been a pioneer in the High Definition set top box segment having captured a dominant market share in the category.
- In 2008, Tata Sky brought about a paradigm shift in the DTH market with the launch of Tata Sky+, offering 'Personal Video Recorder' technology for the first time in the Indian subcontinent, with unique features such as Pause, Record & Rewind Live TV.
- This was further enhanced with the launch of Tata Sky+ HD; the next generation PVR with the capability of delivering stunning HD picture quality.
- Tata Sky was also the first DTH company in India to launch Video on Demand service - a combination of Catch Up TV and VoD Library of over 3000 Movies and TV concerts.
List of Awards
Emvies 2015: 4 Golds, 3 Silvers, 1 Bronze +
Media Client of The Year
- IDMA 2015: 2 Silvers, 1 Bronze
- CIDCA 2015: 3 Golds, 2 Silvers, 1 Bronze
- Goafest 2015: 3 Bronze metals
Pitch Top 50 Brands:
Excellence in Marketing: The Innovator (2014)
SABRE Awards, South Asia:
Everywhere TV: Tata Sky
- Brand Excellence Award in Cable and Broadcasting Sector: Tata Sky (2013)
- Awarded Product of the Year' in the DTH Category for Tata Sky HD+
Harit Nagpal Managing Director and CEO
B.S. Bisht Chief Service Officer
G. Sambasivan Chief Financial Officer
Himavat Chaudhuri Chief Legal & Regulatory Affairs Officer
Neil Suares Chief Sales Officer
Pallavi Puri Chief Commercial Officer
Sangram Chavan Chief Human Resources Officer
Yigit Riza Chief Technology Officer
Dwarka Srinath Chief Information Technology Officer
Mukut Deepak Chief Business Development Officer
Amit Mimani Chief Strategy Officer
Anurag Kumar Chief Communications Officer
Life @ Tata Sky
At Tata Sky, we're less afraid of making mistakes than we are of losing opportunities. We push the boundaries set by us everyday
- Meet our CEOs
- Chill out zone- Mumbai Office
- An R&R event
- Meeting area- Mumbai Office
- Collab zone- Bangalore office
- Open seating- Bangalore office
- Having fun at an Offsite
- Playing TT- Bangalore Office
- Tata Volunteering Week
Check out what Mr. Harit Nagpal has to say about Tata Sky being the happiest place to work at!
Being a new mom, work life balance is tough but Tata Sky has been extremely flexible and supportive in helping me maintain it. I have also had the opportunity to work on varied projects. Every day has been an enriching day here.- Paulomi Chheda, Finance at Tata Sky
Want to work on real time challenges? Dreaming about an environment where you can learn and grow together as a team? It is not just a dream or vision, Tata sky has nurtured this environment and cultivated a habit of ethics and team work in their foundation, their employees.- Maheswaran M, Commercial at Tata Sky
I knew I wanted to work for a brand that is growing and innovating in a competitive environment. I found this in Tata Sky . I had joined in the front line sales but with performance was able to grow over the years. All this is thanks to Tata Sky for giving opportunity to people from within. Here I get complete freedom to think out of the box.- Sumeet Vaishnav, Sales at Tata Sky
Everyone at Tata Sky operates in a way that puts collective goals ahead of individual glory. We are a nimble organization that can rise to any challenge we may face. Everyone at Tata Sky is smart, energetic, and fun to work with. We love what we do.- Ayan Ghosh, Sales at Tata Sky
Tata as a brand is synonymous to prestige, dignity and respect for me. With great work satisfaction and lots of learning opportunities , Tata Sky has always taken care of my growth and work life balance.- Bhwanish Chhabra, FSD at Tata Sky
Why Join Tata Sky?Develop, Discover and Demonstrate
Transcending boundaries of a traditional DTH model and becoming a unconventional Content provider, Tata Sky is truly a pioneer in this industry. This is a place where all the action lies, with the energy like a start up, scaling to greater heights year on year coupled with fast paced career growth and fabulous people to work with.
Our employees infuse the workplace with dynamism — they are curious, ambitious and passionate. We promise honest feedback and a fair playing field
We provide you an environment to Develop, Discover and Demonstrate your talent
So, if you're looking to kick start your career where better than Tata Sky?
What are we looking for?
Enthusiastic professionals who can add value to the organization with their zest, ideas and leadership. We are looking for leaders, chasers, risk takers and believers who can propel the company to greater heights with their prowess.
At Tata Sky we are always looking out for people who are willing to Put Customer First, Chase Results, Team Up, Partner Well, Challenge Status Quo, Analyze, Think Big Picture & Nurture People.
- Put Customer First
- Chase Results
- Team Up
- Partner Well
- Challenge Status Quo
- Think Big Picture
- Nurture People
Management Trainee Program
At Tata Sky, we believe in grooming leaders from within. As a part of our leadership building initiatives, we have in place a Management Trainee Program that aims to turn post graduates into world class managers.We believe in developing leaders of tomorrow, today. We hire from the top B schools of the country, engage our MTs in a year long program providing them with cross functional exposure across functions of Sales, Communications, Finance, Content, Service and HR before confirming them as Managers in a specific field.
The people we need
We are not looking for any specific skills but rather for the right attitude. Are you someone who:
- Believes in simple thinking and smiles a lot
- Is inquisitive by nature
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and teamwork
- Dares to experiment and challenge the status quo
- Takes ownership and accountability for achieving results
- Is a problem solver
If yes, then hop abroad – Tata Sky is the limit! This is what you will experience if you fly with us:
- An opportunity to learn from mentors, not through classrooms or lectures, but by becoming a part of the action.
- Get a cross functional and on-ground experience of the lives of our sales and services people, work with the best young minds from the best institutes in the country, and learn from top leaders in the industry.
Key elements of the program
- Week-long induction program
- An opportunity to interact with the leadership team
- On field experience of products and services of Tata Sky
- Cross - functional exposure that equips them to observe and recommend changes that builds customer delight.
- Project presentations and experience sharing sessions with MD & CEO and the Senior leadership team members.
- Mentoring through buddies across functions to facilitate a smooth transition into the organization
- Championing social causes through various CSR activities
- Program managed by member of senior leadership team
- Post-training, trainees take on strategic or operational roles at junior management levels across the functions
Please reach out to your placement committee for further information.
Management Trainee Batch 19-20
The action lies here
Say no to Fake Jobs!
- We, at Tata Sky, have observed some misleading communication in newspapers, Internet job portals, links sent through E-mails, SMS, and WhatsApp by some fraud agencies offering a job opportunity in Tata Sky.
- Please Note that Tata Sky conducts its recruitment process either through its official email ID -firstname.lastname@example.org or through its authorized recruitment partners. The recruitment partners only help Tata Sky with the process of interviews or walk-ins. All interviews are conducted by Tata Sky. None of our recruitment partners have the authority to ask for or keep original documents of the applicant.
- Only if you have successfully completed the selection process at Tata Sky, you would receive the offer letter through an email from '@tatasky.com domain. We do not share an offer letter with details in the mail body.
- Tata Sky follows a merit-based recruitment process and does not demand/accept any benefits in the form of security deposit or otherwise from a job applicant. Tata Sky will not be responsible for any action of candidates on such communication. If any such entity fraudulently representing Tata Sky approaches you, please report the matter immediately to Tata Sky on email@example.com.
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.