About Gadgets 360
Gadgets360° previously known as NDTV Gadgets, is India's BIGGEST and most-trusted source for everything tech. For years, we are known for breaking the latest technology news, comprehensive product reviews, and advices that help over 27 million people take buying decisions every month. In addition, we have recently launched our special e-commerce platform, which brings consumers exclusive gadget launches and deals on other popular mobiles, tablets, laptops, and a whole lot more.
Gadgets360°, an NDTV venture, is an extension to NDTV's successful gadget programming with shows like Gadget Guru, Cell Guru and Prime Tech continuing to be the most watched tech shows in the country since the first run. The massive following of NDTV's tech shows and the personal connect with the viewers was encouraging for us to move into the digital space.
With Gadgets360°, we believe in providing a 360° view to our users and in our endeavour, we have a lot more planned for you in the form of exclusive gadget launches, best deals on popular products and video content. Moreover, our mobile and tablet finder has been specially drafted for the Web and App to assist you in shortlisting the most suitable device for yourself.
Offer: 5% off on spends of Rs 5000 or more (Max discount upto Rs 500)
Offer Validity: until June 30, 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- Under the offer customers are eligible to get an additional discount of 5% over and above Gadgets 360 offers for purchases on all products on gadgets.ndtv.com, m.gadgets360.com & mAPP.
- Offer is available on all products listed on Gadgets 360.
- The minimum purchase to avail the discount is INR 5000/-.
- The offer is valid from 15th June 2016 to 30th June 2017.
- An instant discount will be awarded to customer at the time of making the payment.
- Offer is applicable on ALL SELLERS on gadgets.ndtv.com, m.gadgets360.com & mAPP.
- Offer is not applicable on Net Banking.
- Discount is applicable upon using the promo code. Incase the code is not used, cashback/ discount cannot be credited back to customer at a later date.
- In case the booking/order is cancelled by the customer, the discount amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Log on to gadgets.ndtv.com, m.gadgets360.com.com & mAPP.
- Purchases incurred outside the promotion period will not qualify for the offer.
- Shipping will be charged wherever applicable.
- Gadgets 360 holds the right to cancel or change any offer at its discretion.
- Discount is applicable for successful online transactions made through valid credit/ debit cards. Discount is not applicable for Cash payment, Cash on Delivery or any other payment options.
- Instant Discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer at the time of purchase.
- In case if there is an existing discount available on the purchased product on gadgets.ndtv.com, customer will be eligible for an additional discount of 5% off (max. upto Rs 500) over and above the existing offer.
- All other standard terms and conditions of gadgets360.com shall apply
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your in correct action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party's use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai/ New Delhi jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.