"Hanuman Da'damdaar Contest" Rules and Regulations
Important: Please read these Terms & Conditions before entering the "HANUMAN DA'DAMDAAR contest" (the "Contest") to be hosted by Tata Sky Limited ('Company') and conducted by Hungama.com Private Limited ('Hungama') for Company's Subscribers who have an active account status in relation to Company platform services ('Eligible Subscribers'). By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set out herein below.
- The Contest will be held from 10:00 hours of 26th May 2017 to 09:59 hours of 2nd June 2017 (Contest Period).
- The Contest is being held in connection to the Company's platform services 'Tata Sky Smart Games'.
- The Eligible Subscribers who are desirous of participating in the Contest must subscribe to 'Tata Sky Smart Games' by giving Missed call on 9230292302 with their Registered Mobile Number (RMN) for entering the contest. A subscription charge of Rs.2/- per day will be charged/deducted from their Tata Sky account.
- A separate contest portal will be created, and linked to Tata Sky Smart Games wherein 5(five) questions would be given to the Eligible Subscribers and the Eligible Subscribers would be asked to give their answers. Contest would run for 7 (seven) days and 5 (five) quiz questions would be asked per day, and only 1(one) winner will be picked each day. Viewer(s) may participate in the Contest as many times as they feel fit.
- Eligible Subscriber(s)who are interested in participating and qualifying for the Contest should send in their answer through SMS to short code  ('Contestant(s)'). The SMS should contain the code generated on the screen after answering 5 questions of the Contest.
- The SMS should be sent by the Contestant(s) on the same day they have participated in the Contest. SMS sent after the timeline stated in this rules and regulations shall not be considered and shall be null and void.
- The cost of the SMS shall be solely borne by the Contestant(s). The cost of each SMS shall be charged by the respective mobile operators at rate stated herein below:
- Charges for SMS are subject to change as per each individual operator's prerogative and neither the Company nor the Hungama is responsible for the same. Regardless of the above any SMS shall be charged as per applicable operators rates stated herein above.
- Neither the Company nor the Hungama shall be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the cost of the SMS charged by the mobile operator. Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the Contestant(s) and the mobile operator without involving the Company and/or the Hungama.
- All the entries should state all the required information, which have been asked from the Contestant(s).
- Among all the Contestant(s) who have provided correct answers during the Contest Period , Hungama shall select one (1) Contestant who shall be declared as the winner ('Winner') of the Contest for that day.
- The Winner shall be informed/contacted by the Hungama, and Company will have the right to share the Contestant's contact details with Hungama for the purposes of the Contest and the Contestant shall not in any way hold Company responsible for the use of such information by Hungama. Winners selection shall be done at the sole discretion of Hungama and Hungama's decision regarding correct entries and/or Winner shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained by Company in this regard.
- Each Winner shall get a Ben 10 action figure & Ben 10 mask.
- The Prize is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash. Company reserves the right to change Prize / benefits of the Contest at any time without any prior notice and the Winner shall not be entitled to claim any damages or any kind of monies from Hungama or Company. All decisions made by Company and/or Hungama in connection to the aforesaid shall be final and binding on the Winner.
- The Contestants understand and agree that Company will only be hosting the Contest and the actual conducting of the Contest and the event thereafter shall be the sole responsibility of Hungama and the Contestants shall not in any manner hold Company responsible for any issues, losses, damages that the Contestants may suffer due their participation in the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, it shall be construed that the Contestant(s) and the Winner of the Prize have waived their right to raise any dispute with regard to the Prize and/or in any manner whatsoever in connection to the Prize.
- The Company and/or Hungama may in their sole discretion not award the Prize to the Winnerif the Winner is unable to produce documentation required by Company and/or Hungama at any given point of the time or the Winner cheats or commits a fraud or is dishonest etc.
- The Contestant shall abide to all the laws of India and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its group companies/ officials/ directors/ sister concern / parent Company or its affiliate from any loss that may occur to the Company or any liability/ damages/ cost / cost of litigation/ cost of attorney / third party liabilities / claims resulting due to non-adherence to these terms and conditions or due to submission of abusive, defamatory content submitted for the Contest.
- The Contestants should be citizens of India, residing in India and above 18 years of age to qualify for the Contest. The Contestants should not have criminal conviction.
- Neither the Contestant nor the Winner should have any civil or criminal conviction or should not be bound by any contract or agreement that would not permit the Contestant from participating in the Contest.
Whenever called for, Contestant(s) will be required to complete all formalities as may be communicated by Hungama, Company and/or its affiliate including but not limited to providing his/her authentic and correct information or other required documents, failing which he/she shall be disqualified at any time or at any stage. In case false information is revealed at any time after participation, the Contestant shall be liable to return all benefits/ Prizes provided under this Contest. Winner shall unequivocally and completely comply with the following requirement simultaneously for claiming the Prize -
- Provide proof of identity and age e.g. copy of Aadhar Card, Passport, or other documents as required by Company.
- Company reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing rules without prior notice or withdraw the Contest without prior notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Non-conformance by any Contestant and/or the Winner, of the rules of the Contest will disqualify the Contestant and/or the Winner from participation or winning, immediately, as the case may be.
- The Winner shall be responsible for organizing and coordinating with Hungama in connection to the Prize. The Contestant(s) agree that the Prize cannot be exchanged with other items and/or exchanged for cash equivalent. The Winner further agrees that the Winner shall not dispute the value of the Prize so offered to the Winner upon the Winner winning the Contest. If the Winner refuses to accept the Prize offered, neither Hungama nor the Company shall be responsible for the same and Hungama and the Company, all shall be released from any and all obligations towards the Winner in connection to the Prize won by the Winner. In such an event, the Company or the Hungama shall have the right to declare another person as the Winner of the Contest and transfer the Prize to that person.
- The Winner of the Contest agrees that he/she shall make himself/herself available from time to time and co-operate with Hungama and/or the Company and participate in any activity and/or campaign (Promotional Activity) of any nature whatsoever without any money payable to the Winner. Further, the Winner shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such Promotional Activity for any reason whatsoever. The Winner agrees that the footage of any nature with regard to the them shall vest with the Company, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights for worldwide and in perpetuity.
- By participating in the Contest, it shall be construed that the Winner has undertaken to hold harmless Hungama , the Company, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her while participating in the Contest.
- Further, participation of the Contestant(s) in the Contest shall be construed that the Contestant(s) has waived her/his right to file in person and/or through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum against the Hungama and/or the Company to claim any damages or reliefs or otherwise.
- The Winner agrees that if due to any reason, whatsoever, beyond the control of the Hungama and/or the Company, the Prize and/or anything relating to the Prize and/or the enjoyment of the Prize and/or anything included the Prize becomes ineffective or invalid, neither the Hungama nor the Company shall be held responsible for the same.
- Neither the Hungama nor the Company nor the Sponsor is in any manner whatsoever responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma caused to the any of the Winner or any person related to them, in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to in relation to the Contest and/or Prize.
The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
- Employees of the Hungama;
- Employees and relatives of the Company;
- Residents of the State of Tamil Nadu;
- Any persons with criminal convictions or persons whoare ineligible to participate in the Contest.
- Eligible Subscribers who have not already subscribed to the Tata Sky Smart Games.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the Winner in relation to the Prize.
- All Contestant(s) andthe Winner shall do any and all acts and execute any and all documents in such manner and at such location as may be required by Hungama and/or the Company in its sole discretion to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights granted or confirmed to the Company and/or Hungama herein.
- All Contestants agree to abide by the rules including the general rules.
- Participation of the Contestant(s) in the Contest shall be construed that the Contestant(s) andthe Winner have waived his/her right to dispute any decision(s) made by the Hungama or the Company in connection to the Contest and that the Contestant(s) agrees to all the decision(s) made by the Hungama and/or the Company and that all the decision(s) shall be final and binding upon the Contestant(s).
- If the Winner is required to pay any kind of tax, duties, charges, levies to the Government, the same shall be solely and exclusively borne by the Winner.
- The Hungama and/or the Company reserves the right to forfeit the Prize in the event it is found by the Hungama or the Company that any information provided by the Contestant(s) or the Winner is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by the Contestant(s) or the Winner. The Company or the Hungama shall have the right to declare another person as the Winner(s) of the Contest and transfer the Prize to that person.
- The participation of the Contestant(s) in the Contest shall mean that the Contestant(s) has read, understood, accepted and agrees to abide with all the rules including the general rules of the Contest.
- The terms of this rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.