Offer details – "Get Rs. 550/- OFF on a purchase of Rs. 2500/- at Indian Terrain "
Validity – 1st March– 31st Dec 2017
Cities – valid at all Exclusive brand stores in India
Terms & Conditions -
- This voucher entitles you to a Rs. 550/- discount on a minimum bill value of INR 2500/- at any Exclusive Indian Terrain store and at http://www.indianterrain.com/
- To avail the discount you are required to present the print out/ e-voucher of the Coupon at any Indian terrain exclusive brand store
- Offer is valid on the Indian Terrain BOY & Footwear (applicable at select stores)
- Offer is valid only on one transaction/single bill and on the registered mobile number with Indian Terrain.
- Offer valid only on Full MRP Merchandise
- Offer under this coupon is not valid in conjunction with any other offer / scheme / discount coupons
- Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash
- The merchant store's rules and regulations apply
- Please call 18004199440 for any issue or enquiry.
- Please visit http://www.indianterrain.com/store-locator.aspx for store locations
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your in correct action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party's use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai/ New Delhi jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.