- (1) Tata Sky Jingalala Afternoon English Entertainment Pack Offer ('Offer') is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited ('Tata Sky') to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscriber shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in B (1) of the General Terms.
- (2) Under this Offer, on 10th Oct 2018, Tata Sky will offer English Entertainment Pack to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re. 1 per day for the initial period of thirty (30) days ('Initial Period') instead of the regular price of Rs.80/- per month charged by Tata Sky. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if the Eligible Subscribers wish to (i) continue to avail the English Entertainment Pack beyond the Initial Period, or (ii) discontinue the English Entertainment Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribe to the English Entertainment Pack at a later date, if made available by Tata Sky, the Eligible Subscribers shall then be charged the regular price of Rs.80/- per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
(3) To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must subscribe to the English Entertainment Pack on 10th Oct 2018 anytime between 14:00 hours and 17:59:59 hours by any of the following methods:
- (a) Missed call: By giving a missed call on 7048170481 from the Registered Mobile Number ('RMN') of the Eligible Subscriber.
- (b) Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
- (c) Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.
- (d) SMS ADD EEEM to 56633
(4) After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to watch the channels in the English Entertainment Pack, which offers 4 Standard Definition Channels, which are as follows:
- 1. Channel No.206: Star World
- 2. Channel No.220: Zee Cafe
- 3. Channel No.226: Colors Infinity
- 4. Channel No.230: Comedy Central
(5) Further, the English Entertainment Pack also offers 6 High Definition Channels as mentioned below:
- 1. Channel No.204: Star World HD
- 2. Channel No.208: Star World Premiere HD
- 3. Channel No.218: Zee Cafe HD
- 4. Channel No.224: Colors Infinity HD
- 5. Channel No.229: Comedy Central HD
- 6. Channel No.232: Disney International HD Any Eligible Subscriber upon payment of HD Access Fee and having HD/ HD+/ HD+ Transfer/UHD 4K set top boxes, can also avail the 6 High Definition English Entertainment channels under the Offer.
Alternatively, these HD channels can also be subscribed to at applicable a-la-carte rates.
B. GENERAL TERMS
(1) The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
- (a) Employees and relatives of the employees of Tata Sky;
- (b) Tata Sky business associates including the dealers and advertising agencies
- (c) Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.;
- (d) Eligible Subscribers who have already subscribed to English Entertainment Pack; and
- (e) Residents of any state in India, if it is prohibited by law in such state. For example, State of Tamil Nadu.
- (2) Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- (3) Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- (4) In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents, that may be all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract'.
- (5) Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- (6) While subscribing to the English Entertainment Pack, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Tata Sky from the Eligible Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscribers to avail this Offer.
- (7) Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- (8) Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to this Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- (9) The Eligible Subscribers hereby understands and gives his/her irrevocable consent to Tata Sky to exchange and/or share the personal information collected by Tata Sky of the Eligible Subscriber with any third party.
- (10) Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if this Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers are not able to view the English Entertainment Pack due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- (11) By availing this Offer and subscribing to the English Entertainment Pack, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- (12) The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber shall waive any and all rights that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber undertakes to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscriber availing this Offer.
- (13) Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- (14) All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- (15) In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- (16) Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Terms and Conditions.
- (17) This Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from this Offer.