"MyBusTickets" is an online bus ticket booking company with 70000 bus services across India. We are a part of Nasscom Product Conclave in 2014 of 100+ India's Most Innovative Product Companies and also a Microsoft Ventures Accelerator Plus Start-UP.
What do you get in this offer
15% Off. Min ticket amount Rs 600. Max Discount Rs 125.
Offer Validity: Upto December 31st, 2018
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer can use the coupon code only once.
- This coupon code can't be combined with any other offer.
- This coupon code cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Culligence Software (India) Pvt.Ltd Reserves the right to end any or all offers at its discretion..
- Other T&C of MBT will be applicable. http://www.mybustickets.in/Terms
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your in correct action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party's use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.