Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) is introducing Tata Sky Cashback Offer (‘Offer’) to select subscribers. As per this Offer, any eligible subscriber of Tata Sky (‘Subscriber’) by recharging his Tata Sky account with an amount equal to 12 times his monthly recharge value (Monthly Burn Rate - MBR) or more, as on the date of enrolment, would become eligible for this Offer. Any Subscriber who fulfills the aforementioned criteria would be eligible to get a bonus credit, equivalent to his/her monthly recharge value as applicable.
This amount would be credited to Subscriber’s account within 48 hours of the recharge being done and realized at Tata Sky’s end and if the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein below are satisfied.
This offer is valid from July 29, 2019.
Offer does not constitute a lock in – either for content/pack or duration. Subscriber is free to add/delete/modify his current pack at any point of time. In case there is any change to his/her current monthly recharge value, it would get deducted from the Subscriber’s account as applicable. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, in the event the Subscriber seeks for a disconnection or refund before utilizing the recharge plus bonus amount, then the bonus amount would not be payable and would be adjusted at the time of the refund.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only Subscribers who belong to ‘Residential’, ‘Corporate’ and ‘Commercial’ subscriber type as per the Tata Sky records would be eligible for this Offer.
- Subscriber gets enrolled to the Offer automatically when an account balance equivalent to or more than 12 times the current monthly recharge value (‘MBR’) is recharged to his/her account. This could either be done through a single recharge or multiple recharges, through Tata Sky website/app/wallets or any other Tata Sky authorized recharge channels. The same date on which the recharge criteria is fulfilled would be considered as the date of enrolment.
- This Offer is applicable only for packs and a la carte channels which are in compliance with the new TRAI Tariff order.
- The Offer and the benefits associated with the Offer are subject to Applicable Law including the TRAI Regulations and approvals.
- Monthly recharge value considered would be the one at the end of the day (i.e. at 23:59:59 hours) and the recharge required in order to get the bonus would be 12 times this monthly recharge value.
- Enrolled Subscribers will be notified through either SMS or BMail or email or any other suitable channel.
- Subscribers who get enrolled to the Offer will be eligible to get a bonus amount, up to a maximum of 1 time the monthly recharge value or MBR as on the date of enrolment.
- Recharge done within a single calendar day (i.e. from 00:00:00hrs to 23:59:59hrs) would be considered towards enrolment to the Cashback Offer and the calculation of the bonus amount.
- Maximum bonus amount that a subscriber can avail in a single day would be equal to 1 time the monthly recharge value or MBR, irrespective of the amount of recharge done by the subscriber over and above 12 times the MBR. Subscriber can however avail the bonus on any number of calendar days as he wants, as long as he/does recharges his/her account with requisite amount on that particular day.
- There is no lock in period while a Subscriber is part of the Offer. Subscriber’s balance would get deducted daily based on the packages/channels he has chosen and subscribed to. All the prevailing prices would be applicable and no price protection whatsoever would be provided to the Subscriber. Subscriber is also free to make any changes to his current pack/channels – modify/add/delete as he/she wishes and as many times as he/she wishes. Depending on the changes made, MBR of the Subscriber is subject to change. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, in the event the Subscriber seeks for a disconnection or refund before utilizing the recharge plus bonus amount, then the bonus amount would not be payable and would be adjusted at the time of the refund.
- Subscriber is free to take additional STBs or upgrade/downgrade his current STBs. Any charge towards the same would be deducted from the Subscriber’s account.
- Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- Subscribers who have taken semi-annual or annual long duration packs as part of Tata Sky offers/Offers (locked in LDP as defined by Tata Sky Ltd) would not be eligible for this Offer till their respective long duration packs are in tenue. Post the end of their long duration packs, such subscribers by recharging their account with the required amount can avail the bonus amount.
- Subscribers who are part of the existing Cashback Offer (launched in March 2019) can also avail the benefits of the New Cashback Offer by recharging with the requisite amount. However, the benefits associated with the Cashback Offer (launched in March 2019) can only be availed if the subscriber meets the criteria for the same and that too at the end of 12 months from the date of enrolment to the Offer. All T&Cs associated with the Cashback Offer (launched in March 2019) stand as it is.
- In case of any reversal of recharges done corresponding to the bonus amount availed by the subscriber, during the 12 months since enrolment to the New Cashback Offer, bonus amount credited to subscriber’s account would also be debited from subscriber’s account in entirety.
- In the event Tata Sky requires any eligible Subscriber to provide any required information, including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Subscriber, such Subscriber shall provide such information and documents to Tata Sky.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Contract’.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to this Offer shall be solely borne by the Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the eligible Subscribers if this Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure, regulatory approvals etc.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to change any or all the packs and/or withdraw the packs and/or stop the transmission of any or all the Channels at any time, without assigning any reason and without any prior notification to the Subscriber and without any liability whatsoever, subject to applicable laws.
- Tata Sky’s New Cashback Offer is a promotional Offer and Tata Sky reserves the right to change and/or withdraw the Offer at any time, without assigning any reason and without any prior notification to the Subscriber and without any liability whatsoever, subject to applicable laws.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator for sending a SMS or calling the helpline number. The eligible Subscribers must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the eligible Subscriber has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated herein and in the Contract.
- The Subscriber and/or any person through the Subscriber shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Subscriber and/or any person through the Subscriber undertakes to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Subscriber availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to withdraw/revoke/modify/discontinue this Offer at any time.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Contract and these terms and conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Any disputes and differences arising under this Offer will be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Tata Sky. The provisions of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time would apply. The venue of arbitration shall be exclusively Delhi and the courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all proceedings pertaining to the arbitration. All arbitration proceedings shall be in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon Tata Sky and the Eligible Subscriber.
- The Offer shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and subject to clause 30 above the courts of New Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from this Offer.