- Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays English News Pack Offer ('Offer') is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited ('Tata Sky') to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscriber shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in B (1) of the General Terms ('Eligible Subscriber').
- Under this Offer, on 13th Oct, 2018, Tata Sky will offer English News Pack ('Pack') to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re. 1/- for the initial period of thirty (30) days ('Initial Period') followed by the regular price of Rs. 65/- per month after the expiry of the Initial Period. Additionally, the Eligible Subscribers will be offered India Today channel for free on ala carte basis.
- For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if the Eligible Subscribers wish to (i) continue to avail the Pack beyond the Initial Period, or (ii) discontinue the Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribe to the Pack at a later date, if made available by Tata Sky, then the Eligible Subscribers shall be charged the regular price of Rs. 65/- per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the Pack on 13th Oct, 2018, anytime between 00:00 hours (IST) and 23:59:59 hours (IST) by any of the following methods:
- Missed call: By giving a missed call on 9226092260 from the Registered Mobile Number ('RMN') of the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.
- SMS: By Sending an SMS 'ADD ENEN' to 56633 from the RMN of the Eligible Subscriber.
After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to watch the channels in Pack, which offers 22 Standard Definition Channels + India Today free on ala carte basis*, which are as follows:
- Channel No.604: NDTV 24X7
- Channel No.606: Times Now
- Channel No.611: CNN News 18
- Channel No.613: NewsX
- Channel No.614: Mirror Now
- Channel No.615: Wion
- Channel No.616: Republic TV
- Channel No.621: NDTV Profit
- Channel No.623: CNBC TV18
- Channel No.624: BTVi
- Channel No.625: ET NOW
- Channel No.626: News9
- Channel No.631: CNN
- Channel No.633: BBC World
- Channel No.635: Al Jazeera Eng
- Channel No.636: Channel NewsAsia
- Channel No.637: France 24
- Channel No.638: TV5Monde Asie
- Channel No.639: Russia Today
- Channel No.640: Australia Plus
- Channel No.641: NHK World TV
- Channel No.642: DW Channel No.609: India Today (* To activate this channel give a missed call from your RMN to the missed call number displayed on your TV Screen.)
Further, the Pack also offers 2 High Definition Channels as mentioned below:
- Channel No.605: Times Now HD
- Channel No.622: CNBC TV18 Prime HD
Any Eligible Subscriber upon payment of HD Access Fee and having HD/ HD+/ HD+ Transfer/UHD 4K set top boxes, can also avail the 2 High Definition English News channels under the Offer.
Alternatively, these HD channels can also be subscribed to at applicable a-la-carte rates.
The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
- Employees and relatives of the employees of Tata Sky;
- Tata Sky dealers, advertising agencies and their employees;
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.;
- Eligible Subscribers who have already subscribed to the Pack; and
- Residents of any state in India, if it is prohibited by law in such state. For example, State of Tamil Nadu.
- Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Tata Sky Mobile Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract'.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Subscriber to any network operator including any premium rates that may be charged by the network operator. Eligible Subscriber must check with their respective network operators regarding the charges payable to the network operator before using any of the methods mentioned above. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Pack, the Eligible Subscriber must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Tata Sky from the Eligible Subscriber including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscriber to avail this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to this Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscriber.
- The Eligible Subscriber hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent to Tata Sky to exchange and/or share the personal information collected by Tata Sky of the Eligible Subscriber with any third party.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if this Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers are not able to view the Pack due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky including without limitation force majeure events such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Pack, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. The Eligible Subscriber and/or any person through the Eligible Subscriber undertakes to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscriber availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from this Offer.
- The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer: