Yardley was officially appointed to be the perfumers for the royal family, and over the years, earned many royal warrants. The House Of Yardley prides itself in crafting authentic, rich and iconic English fragrances, with Lavender being its signature. With the continued patronage of loyal consumers across the globe, Yardley continues to contemporise and adapt to changing times with new fragrances every year.
What do you get in this offer
OFFER: Get flat discount of 25%
Validity of offer : until 31st March 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- Get 40% discount on Men’s edt 50 ML (https://shop.yardleyoflondon.com/mens-edt.html)
- Get 30% discount on the rest of the catalogue
- Cannot be clubbed with any other offer
- Discount will be applicable only on full value products
- Discount needs to be redeemed in a single transaction. It cannot be carried forward for the next transaction
- No cash refunds in part or full is permissible
- Validity till 31st March 2019
- Coupon Code can be used one time only .applicable per user only
- Confirmation of any order is subject to availability of the product(s)
- By placing an order, the customer accepts all terms and conditions specified on www.shop.yardleyoflondon.com
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your in correct action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.