- Tata Sky Limited (Tata Sky) has introduced a special offer called the 5% Cash Back OFFER (Special Offer).
- Under this Special Offer, any Tata Sky Eligible Subscribers who recharge their Tata Sky subscription using SBI Cards And Payment Services Private Limited (SBICPSL) Credit Card or State Bank of India (SBI) Debit Card shall get 5% Cash Back on the eligible amount from SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card. This will be in addition to the usual discount vouchers that the Eligible Subscribers are eligible to avail of when recharge is made using www.mytatasky.com or Tata Sky mobile app.
- Eligible Subscribers shall mean a Tata Sky subscriber who has a SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card and who has received this Special Offer communication through various channels/mediums. Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
Period: This Special Offer is only for the period 23rd March 2018 to 22nd April 2018 (both days inclusive).
Steps to avail the Offer: To avail this Special Offer the Eligible Subscribers shall have to follow the following process:
- Visit www.mytatasky.com or Tata Sky mobile app and recharge by using SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card with the eligible amount.
- Min recharge amount shall be Rs. 1500/- (eligible amount).
- Post successful transaction Eligible Subscribers will receive transaction confirmation communication from Tata Sky.
- Eligible Subscribers shall receive Cash Back from SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card, into the respective SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card account which has been used to make the transaction latest by 22nd July 2018.
- Any query regarding the Cash Back will be entertained by SBICPSL or SBI till 22nd August 2018.
- Min Recharge amount Rs. 1500/-.
- Max Cash Back available per Card during the promo period is Rs. 125/-.
- This Special Offer is available only for the Eligible Subscribers who hold valid SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card. SBI Debit Card shall mean SBI VISA Debit Card and SBI MasterCard Debit Card only. SBI RuPay Debit Card will not eligible for the Cash Back.
- Last date by when SBICPSL and SBI shall post eligible Cash Back into the Eligible Subscribers SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card account is 22nd July 2018.
General Terms and Conditions:
- This Special Offer is not redeemable for cash equivalent or any other items/offers.
- This Special Offer cannot be clubbed with any other facility and/or offer made available on www.tatasky.com or Tata Sky Helpline or through an offer.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms And Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Tata Sky Mobile App Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as ‘Subscription Contract’. In the event of any inconsistencies between the two, the terms of the Subscription Contract shall be binding. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Special Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscribers to any network operator. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator/SBICPSL/SBI without involving Tata Sky.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for any problems that the Eligible Subscribers may face while transacting with SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card and any disputes/complaints / grievances should be taken up with and settled with SBICPSL or SBI directly.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Special Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- The Eligible Subscribers hereby understand and give his/her irrevocable consent to Tata Sky to exchange and/or share the personal information collected by Tata Sky of the Eligible Subscribers with any third party.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com or Tata Sky mobile app or process any transaction thereon.
- Tata Sky neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the 5% Cash Back Special Offer availed by Eligible Subscribers from SBICPSL or SBI. In no event shall Tata Sky be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services of SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services offered by SBICPSL or SBI; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the SBICPSL Credit Card or SBI Debit Card.
- The Eligible Subscribers agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky, its respective affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Special Offer.
- The terms of the Special Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and/or settle any disputes in connection with the Special Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to forfeit the Special Offer in the event it is found by Tata Sky that any information provided by the Eligible Subscribers is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
- This Special Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any other circumstance beyond the control of Tata Sky such as technical failures in the telephone lines, failure of servers or any mistakes arising out of technical snags.
- By availing this Special Offer, it shall be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide with all the terms and condition stated hereunder.