- Tata Sky Limited (Tata Sky) has introduced a special offer called the Tata Sky Theatre (Offer) for its Eligible Subscribers from 21st September 2018. Tata Sky Theatre is a service provided by Tata Sky to showcase cinematic experience of best plays & performances from finest theatre groups.
- This Offer is open for all Tata Sky subscribers including first time users and shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status (' Eligible Subscribers'). The Offer is available in both High Definition (HD) as well as Standard Definition (SD) channels.
Under this Offer, Tata Sky will offer Tata Sky Theatre Pack ('Pack') to its Eligible Subscribers at the below rates:
First 10 days free, followed by Rs 75/month
HD box – with HDAF
First 10 days free, followed by Rs 75/month
HD box – without HDAF
First 10 days free, followed by Rs 99/month
To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must subscribe to the Offer by using any of the following methods:
- For SD and HD (with HDAF) customers - By giving a missed call on 89515 89515 from the Registered Mobile Number ('RMN') of the Eligible Subscriber.
- For HD (without HDAF) customers - By giving a missed call on 90372 90372 from the Registered Mobile Number ('RMN') of the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18992086633 (Call Centre).
- SMS: By sending SMS – 'ADD NATAK' for SD box, 'ADD PLAY' for HD Box to 56633.
- By availing the Offer through any outbound calls received in relation to this Offer through any Tata Sky outbound Call Centre.
- Missed call:
After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to view Tata Sky Theatre by:
- Pressing Active (or Apps) button on Tata Sky remote and selecting Tata Sky Theatre
- or accessing channel no. 315 (HD) and channel no. 316 (SD).
- The Offer shall not be free for Mega Pack.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract'.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator. Any dispute about the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Offer, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Tata Sky from the Eligible Subscribers including documents to ascertain the eligibility of the Eligible Subscribers to avail this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers are not able to view the Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- The Eligible Subscriber hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent to Tata Sky to exchange and/or share the personal information collected by Tata Sky of the Eligible Subscriber with any third party.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Offer, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Eligible Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through them shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to forfeit the Offer in the event it is found by Tata Sky that any information provided by the Eligible Subscribers is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer.
- The terms of the Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and/or settle any disputes arising in connection with this Offer.