Offer details Get Rs 50/- additional discount on the existing store offers at Amazon Pantry
Validity – 1st Aug '17 - 31st Dec '17
Valid at www.amazon.in/pantry?tag=capte-21
Terms & Conditions –
- This coupon entitles to Rs 50 additional discount on the existing store offers at Amazon Pantry on a minimum purchase of Rs 1500, www.amazon.in/pantry?tag=capte-21
- Valid on minimum purchase of Rs. 1500/-
- This offer is in addition to the Pantry store offer of the day. If the Pantry offer of the day is “5% off on purchase of Rs 1000”, then you would be eligible for both 5% discount and an additional Rs 50 discount if you make a Pantry purchase of Rs 1500. Both discounts would apply to your purchase at the time of check-out.
- Valid for All Users
- This offer can be availed ONLY on using the coupon code provided to you. Coupon code is valid for only 1 transaction.
- Offer valid in Ambala, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Secunderabad, Vellore , Vijayawada, Warangal.
- Please call 18004199440 for any issue or query
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your incorrect action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.