Offer details – “Get 20% discount on minimum bill value Rs. 1000” at Big Basket”. Valid only for New Users
Validity – 31st March 2018
Valid at http://www.bigbasket.com/ only
Terms & Conditions –
- This voucher entitles you to a 20% discount on minimum purchase of Rs. 1000 at http://www.bigbasket.com/ with Rs 225 as the maximum discount.
- Offer valid only on First Transactions at http://www.bigbasket.com/
- One voucher is valid per transaction and per customer
- Excludes edible oil, ghee, baby foods, feeding bottles, Pilsbury & Ashirvaad Atta, Amul & Wagh Bakri Tea
- Offer not valid in Surat City.
- To avail the cashback you are required to apply the coupon code at http://www.bigbasket.com/ at the time of Checkout
- Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted under this promotion
- Please call Big Basket customer care number 1860-123-1000 for any issue or query.
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your incorrect action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.