- Offer 1: Get Rs. 500 wallet cashback on domestic roundtrip flights
- Offer 2: Get Rs. 1000 wallet cashback on international roundtrip worth Rs. 15000 or more
- Offer 3: Get Rs. 1000 wallet cashback on domestic hotels worth Rs. 5000 or more
- Validity: 31st December 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Book between 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2018 (3 months). Dates of travel are completely open.
- Valid across website & mobile app.
- Valid only on credit cards & debit cards. Not valid on net banking/ wallet or any other mode of payment.
- User needs to enter coupon code to avail applicable wallet cashback. Thereon the wallet cashback will get directly credited to user’s Cleartrip wallet within 24 hours (this usually happens instantly & the 24 hours window is mentioned only to deter the customer escalations).
Transactions capping per card:
- 1 domestic flight transaction +
- 1 international flight transaction +
- 1 domestic hotel transaction +
1 international hotel transaction
(Total 4 transactions are allowed per card)
- Cleartrip wallet credits can be redeemed in subsequent transactions across any flight/ hotel or local experience on Cleartrip.
- Cleartrip wallet validity is for 60 days. Dates of travel/ activity are completely open.
- Total cashback cost will be funded 100% by Cleartrip.
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your incorrect action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.