- Ebay Offer 1: Get 10% Additional discount on minimum purchase of Rs 100 on Ebay Web and App.
- Valid only at: http://ebayindia.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=19&aff_id=18500&source=Tatasky
- Validity: 31st March 2018
Terms & Conditions:
- The voucher entitles you to 10% additional discount on minimum purchase of Rs 100.
- Offer valid across the site
- Max discount that can be availed is Rs 350.
- Offer valid on both Ebay Web and App.
This coupon will be applicable only on styles listed here:
- Please call 18004199440 for any issue or enquiry.
- Offer not valid on COD orders.
- The coupon is not valid on these categories: Memory Cards, Pen Drives & HDD, Coins & Notes, Stamps, Collectibles, Baby & Mom, Wearable devices, Musical instruments, eBay Daily, Books & Magazines, Movie tickets, Charity & Warranty Services.
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your incorrect action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.