Faasos is Food on Demand business where customers order on mobile app and it delivers them food in minutes. It is one of the fastest growing companies in India in mobile driven food on demand. The food they serve varies from rice to wraps to gourmet dishes to starters and desserts. They recently launched a few specials every day on their app. As the only vertically integrated food business in the country, Faasos owns and technologically operates all the three important aspects of a 'Food on Demand' business, viz. Ordering (the most convenient ordering app in the country), Distribution (availability of food across different cities) and Fulfillment (Delivery through the company's own logistics or delivery boys). Faasos has its own delivery network i.e. fulfillment centers across 8 cities - all of which is integrated with its own App ordering systemFounded in September of 1995, eBay is a global online marketplace where practically anyone can trade practically anything. eBay has a global presence in 39 markets, including the U.S. Marketplaces have over 145 million active buyers worldwide.
What do you get in this offer?
100% cash back on first order (applicable both on web and Faasos app)
Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum cashback upto Rs.150 on your first order
- Not applicable on Combos and Beverages.
- Cannot combine with any other offer.
- Cashback will be in the form of Faasos credits.
- Cashback will reflect in 48 Hrs.
- Only applicable on the first order
- Offer valid until June 30, 2018
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive the offer. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your incorrect action
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party's use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.