Incorporated in 1989 and based in Mumbai, ‘Kewal Kiran Clothing Limited’ today is one of the biggest fashion houses in India. The designs of Killer are synonymous with the rebellious streak of youth. In 2002, generation gaps were lowered and so were the waistlines. Killer introduced Low Rise jeans followed by Shreds' jeans in 2004 for the first time ever in India. Bleached, brushed, ripped, torn and even ridden with bullets, Denims were moulded beyond imagination to give a whole new character to them.
500/- off on purchase of Rs. 2500 and above
Validity : 31st March 2018
- How to redeem the offer:
- Please flash your promocode at the Killer counter before you avail the offer
- Terms and conditions
- The Voucher Cannot Be Exchanged For Cash. Or Small Voucher Denomination.
- No Cash Shall Be Refunded / Credit Note Issued For Part Utilization Of The Voucher.
- Only Valid Voucher At The Sole Discretion Of K-lounge Shall Be Accepted For Redemption.
- Voucher To Be Produced At The Time Of Redemption.
- Not More Than One Voucher Can Be Redeemed Against A Single Purchase/Single Bill.
- No Two Schemes Can Be Clubbed Together.
- Gift Vouchers If Lost, Misplaced, Stolen, No Duplicate Vouchers Shall Be Reissued.
- Company Reserves The Rights Of Non Acceptance Of The Voucher In Case Of Non- Compliance.
- The code will be redeemed on MRP only
- Disputes, If Any Rising Out Of Or In Conjunction With Or As A Result Of This Offer Or Otherwise
- Relating Hereto Shall Be Subject To The Exclusive Jurisdiction Of The Competent
- Courts/tribunals In Daman Only
- Not valid on accessories.
- If the correct coupon code is not entered, then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your incorrect action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, you hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.