Lenovo is a $US30 billion personal technology company – and one of the top two PC makers globally, serving customers in more than 160 countries. Dedicated to building exceptionally engineered PCs and mobile internet devices, Lenovo's business is built on product innovation, a highly efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. A global technology leader with $45b in sales, 55,000 people, and customers in 160+ countries.
Formed by Lenovo Group's acquisition of the IBM Personal Computing Division, the Company develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services.
Its product lines include legendary Think-branded commercial PCs and Idea-branded consumer PCs, as well as servers, workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices, including tablets and smart phones. Lenovo has major research centers in Yamato, Japan; Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China; and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Lenovo ThinkPad - IBM introduced the ThinkPad series in the year 2000, which then transcended forward through premium laptops, notebooks and ultra-books, marketed and developed by the company Lenovo. Years of innovation and research based on the need of growing businesses made ThinkPad a success.
These laptops come with superior finish and design. They display longer performance and durability, and are highly reliable to small and large enterprises. They are sturdy and can withstand the rigors of every day corporate life. Multi-spec testing against extreme situations and times make Lenovo Laptops strong and last longer.
Lenovo Yoga - The Yoga Series by Lenovo includes a range of exclusive Laptops that are pretty unique and are of exceptional quality. It stands out because of its ability to take diverse forms due to its multipurpose hinged screen.
You can use the Yoga laptop in an array of ways. It is one of the best 14 inch laptop with an extraordinary adaptable PC. It hosts multiple features to work in different ways. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. You have the freedom to use the Yoga Ultrabook as a Laptop, as a Stand, as a Tent or a Tablet.
What do you get in this offer
- On purchase of any Lenovo laptop, AIO or Desktop from the Lenovo's Official Online Store - www.thedostore.com. will entail an extended warranty worth Rs. 5000 and a wireless mouse worth Rs. 1000
- Get support from Lenovo technical team during the entire purchase process and post sales
- Auto registration of warranty and accidental damage protection.
Terms and Conditions:
What gets covered under this OFFER?
The warranty covers as per the Extended Warranty Agreement.
It covers components installed in your covered Product at the time of purchase, including the internal central processing unit, integrated hard disk drive, integrated optical drive, integrated keyboard, integrated pointing devices, integrated LCD screen, optional features installed by Lenovo at the time of purchase, and other components that Lenovo includes as a standard feature with the covered Product.
What is not covered under this OFFER terms?
Parts consumed through normal wear and tear of the product are not covered by this service. Parts intended to be replaced or consumed ie. Batteries and adapters are not covered under extended warranty terms. Similarly carrying cases or folios, stylus or digitizer pens, light bulbs, memory disks, wire connections, cradles, docking stations, port replicators, external keyboards, printers, scanners, external drives, software (preloaded or purchased separately), tapes, CDs, DVDs, film or other media, external modems, external speakers, monitors, external mice or other input/output devices or any other components not internal to the Covered Product are also not covered under the warranty. Finally the other optional features not installed by Lenovo at the time of purchase like accessories purchased in addition to the base unit, third-party products (those not bearing the Lenovo logo) even if sold by Lenovo, are not covered under this extended warranty offer.
Other scenarios which are not covered under the warranty terms are:
- Any products repaired by anyone other than Lenovo or a service provider.
- Cosmetic damage (e.g., scratches, dents, or cracks that do not affect the Covered Product's functionality or structural integrity)
- Damage from abuse, misuse, unauthorized modification, unsuitable physical or operating environments, improper maintenance by anyone other than Lenovo-authorized service providers, removal of original parts or alteration of a Covered Product or identification labels
- Damage caused by a product not covered under this Agreement or caused by biohazards or human or animal bodily fluids
- Theft, loss or damage from fire, flood, or natural disaster, war, terrorism, acts of God or other events outside the reasonable control of the parties.
- The coverage period terminates immediately if your product is replaced under this Agreement
This Offer is valid till what period?
The Offer is applicable only on purchases made during the offer period from till June 30, 2017.
Who is eligible for this Offer?
Any customer who purchases "Lenovo Notebook, Traditional Desktop and All in One Machines" (applicable on select products) during offer period till June 30, 2017 is eligible to avail this offer. Also the Product needs to be purchased on www.thedostore.com and the coupon code to be applied in the space provided.
Can I get this offer on all Lenovo products?
The Offer is applicable only on purchase of "Lenovo Notebooks, Traditional Desktops and All in One Machines" (applicable on select products and MTM's only).
What will be the URL of the website where I can redeem this offer?
The additional warranty will be automatically upgraded at the backend within 30 working days from the delivery of the product post purchase on www.thedostore.com. Promo code has to be applied at the time of check out.
Whom do I need to contact for any concerns or issues on this offer?
You can contact our customer support at 022 - 40174621 (During business days between 10:00am to 6:00PM except on public holidays).
What will be the email Id where one can raise the concerns if any?
For any queries please send us an email at email@example.com or contact us at 022- 40174621 (During business days between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM except on public holidays).
- By placing an order, the customer accepts all terms and conditions specified on www.thedostore.com
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your in correct action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party's use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.