About Peter England
Peter England is the largest menswear brand in India with over 5 million garments sold every year.First launched by Madura Fashion & Lifestyle (then known as Madura Garments) in the mid-price shirt segment in 1997, the company acquired the world rights for the brand in the year 2000. Peter England has 800 plus stores and over 1600 multi-brand outlets in more than 300 towns.
What do you get in this offer
"Get Flat Rs 225/- off on Apparels at Peter England stores"
How to redeem the offer?
To avail the discount you are required to present the print out/ e-voucher of the Coupon at the Peter England store and register your details
Terms and Conditions:
- This voucher entitles you to a Flat Rs. 225/- discount on purchase of apparel products at any Peter England store in India
- This discount is valid on apparel products only
- One coupon is valid per visit
- Offer valid on Full MRP products only.
- One customer can avail the offer only once (valid on a single bill and a registered mobile number)
- To avail the discount you are required to present the print out/ e-voucher of the Coupon at the Peter England store and register your details
- Offer under this voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer / scheme / discount coupons/ discounted products
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
- Please call 18004199440 for any issue or enquiry.
- The merchant store's rules and regulations apply
- Please visit http://www.peterengland.com/store.php for store locations
- Offer valid between 15th Sep 2016 – 31st Mar 2018
- Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your in correct action.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party's use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.