- Tata Sky Limited (Tata Sky) has introduced a special offer called the PhonePe 20% Cash Back offer (Special Offer).
- Under this Special Offer, PhonePe users who recharges their Tata Sky account for the first time on PhonePe mobile application, shall get 20% Cash back up to a maximum of ₹100
- Eligible User shall mean a PhonePe user who recharges any Tata Sky subscriber account and who has received this offer communication through various channels/mediums.
Period: This Special Offer is valid only once for the period 12-Sep-17 to 12-Oct-17 (both days inclusive).
Steps to avail the Offer: To avail this Special Offer the Eligible User shall have to follow the following process:
- Download the PhonePe mobile application and recharge any Tata Sky subscriber account using PhonePe account.
- Post successful transaction Eligible User will receive transaction confirmation communication from Tata Sky and PhonePe
- Eligible User shall receive Cash Back from PhonePe, into the respective PhonePe account which has been used to make the transaction within 24 hours of successful transaction from the time of successful recharge.
- Any query regarding the cash back will be entertained by PhonePe till 12th Oct 2017
- Maximum Cashback amount up to ₹100 is available for this offer.
- This offer is applicable only for PhonePe users, using their PhonePe account for recharging any Tata Sky subscription
- This offer will be restricted for one time usage only, per Tata Sky subscriber ID/Registered Mobile Number
- Cashback shall be credited to respective PhonePe account that has been used to recharge Tata Sky subscriber account.
General Terms and Conditions:
- This Special Offer is not redeemable for cash equivalent or any other items/offers.
- This Special Offer cannot be clubbed with any other facility and/or offer made available on www.tatasky.com or Tata Sky Helpline or through an offer.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Tata Sky Subscriber shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as ‘Subscription Contract’. In the event of any inconsistencies between the two, the terms of the Subscription Contract shall be binding. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of the Special Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the subscriber to any network operator. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible User and the network operator/PhonePe without involving Tata Sky.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for any problems that the Eligible User may face while transacting with PhonePe website or PhonePe mobile application and any disputes/ complaints/ grievances should be taken up with and settled with PhonePe directly.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Special Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible User.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- Tata Sky neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the PhonePe ₹50 Cash Back offer availed by Eligible User from PhonePe website or PhonePe mobile application. In no event shall Tata Sky be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services of PhonePe; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services offered by PhonePe; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of PhonePe.
- The Eligible User agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky, its respective affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from its or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Special Offer.
- The terms of the Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and/or settle any disputes in connection with the Special Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to forfeit the Special Offer in the event it is found by Tata Sky that any information provided by the Eligible User is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
- This Special Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any other circumstance beyond the control of Tata Sky such as technical failures in the telephone lines, failure of servers or any mistakes arising out of technical snags.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be construed that the subscriber has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide with all the terms and condition stated hereunder.