- Tata Sky Jingalala Afternoons Ten 1 Channel Offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscribers shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in B (1) of the General Terms.
- Under this Offer, on 23rd May, 2018, Tata Sky will offer Ten 1 channel to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Re. 1/- per day for the initial period of thirty (30) days (‘Initial Period’) instead of the regular price of Rs. 60/- per month charged by Tata Sky. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if the Eligible Subscribers wish to (i) continue to avail Ten 1 channel beyond the Initial Period, or (ii) discontinue Ten 1 channel subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribes to Ten 1 channel at a later date, if made available by Tata Sky, then the Eligible Subscribers shall be charged the regular price of Rs. 60/- per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.
To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to Ten 1 channel on 23rd May, 2018 between 14:00:00 hours to 17:59:59 hours by any of the following methods:
- Missed call: By giving a missed call on 70481 70481 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.
- Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on www.mytatasky.com.
- Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633
- SMS: By Sending Add T1JN to 56633 from Registered Mobile Number
- After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to watch Ten 1 channel on Channel number 471.
The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
- Employees and relatives of Tata Sky;
- Tata Sky business associates including the dealers and advertising agencies;
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.; and
- Subscribers who have already subscriber to Ten 1 Channel
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Eligible Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms And Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions, all found on the My Tata Sky website - www.mytatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as ‘Subscription Contract’
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that pay be payable by the subscriber to any network operator. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to Ten 1 channel, the Eligible Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked from the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of Ten 1 channel
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Eligible Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Eligible Subscribers is not able to view Ten 1 channel due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to Ten 1 channel, it shall be deemed to be construe that the Eligible Subscribers has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in to the Subscription Contract.
- The Eligible Subscribers and/or any person through the Eligible Subscribers waives any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to releases, indemnifies and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Eligible Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.
- The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer: