- Tata Sky Segmented Recharge Bonus Offer ('Offer') is a promotional scheme, which is being offered by Tata Sky Limited ('Tata Sky') to Selected Subscribers. Tata Sky reserves the rights to select the subscribers eligible for this offer. Tata Sky reserves all rights to end this offer at any given point of time without any prior notice.
- Under this Offer, from 27th Apr 2017 onwards, Tata Sky will offer bonus amount of Rs 214 for the recharge amount in between Rs 770 to Rs 790 (both dates included) to the selected subscribers.
- This is one time offer, that means subscriber will receive bonus amount only on one recharge of amount in between Rs 770 to Rs 790
- To avail bonus amount of Rs 214, subscriber should recharge with amount in between Rs 770 to Rs 790 in a single transaction.
- This offer is valid till 15th May 2017
The following persons shall not be entitled to avail this Offer:
- Employees and relatives of Tata Sky;
- Tata Sky business associates including the dealers and advertising agencies;
Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.
Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Selected Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms And Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions, all found on the My Tata Sky website - www.mytatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as 'Subscription Contract'
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that pay be payable by the subscriber to any network operator. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Selected Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Segmented Recharge Bonus Offer, the Selected Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked from the Selected Subscribers.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of bonus amount.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Selected Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Selected Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Selected Subscribers is not able to receive bonus amount under Segmented Recharge Bonus Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be deemed to be construe that the Selected Subscribers has read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in to the Subscription Contract.
- The Selected Subscribers and/or any person through the Selected Subscribers waives any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to releases, indemnifies and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Selected Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Tata Sky website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.