- Offer details – “Get Flat Rs 50 off on your 1st booking at http://www.ticketnew.com Valid only for New User
- Valid at- On TicketNew App(version higher than 4.1), m.ticketnew and ticketnew.com
- Validity: 31st March 2018.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 1 Offer entitles you to Flat Rs 50 off on www.ticketnew.com
- Click on http://bit.ly/2yag3V7 to apply the code
Offer valid only on transactions with minimum two tickets.
Offer valid only on transactions with cumulative ticket price greater than Rs.250
- Discount will be applied only on the ticket price
- If the correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any discount. Tata Sky takes no responsibility for your incorrect action.
- The discount is valid on a single transaction only.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- By availing the Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.