- Tata Sky Limited (Tata Sky) has introduced a special offer called the Emergency Top-up (Offer). Upon requesting for the Offer, subscribers will be offered three days of television viewing. The subscriber will be credited with three days’ worth balance upon request for the Offer.
- This Offer can be availed only by subscribers who are paying Tata Sky on a daily or monthly basis (Subscribers). Subscribers on Long Duration packs cannot avail this Offer.
- The Offer can be availed by a Subscriber only on his recharge due date or the subsequent day. Request for the Offer on any other day will not be processed.
- The amount credited as Emergency Top Up will be debited on 4th day from credit, irrespective of Subscriber recharging his account.
- Subscriber can avail this Offer multiple times, subject to clearance of the previous credit amount availed. This means that prior to requesting for Emergency Top Up again, the Subscriber will need to recharge his account with the debited amount or more than the debited amount.
For example: If monthly recharge amount of a Subscriber is Rs. 300/- (which means that the daily recharge balance is Rs. 10/-), a Subscriber can avail Rs. 30 (i.e. 3 days’ recharge balance) as Emergency Top Up amount, on recharge due date or immediate subsequent date. On or after the 4th day after the clearance of the 3 days recharge balance i.e. Rs. 30 in this case, Subscriber shall be eligible to avail this Offer again.
- This Offer shall be available from 19th May 2017. The Subscribers can subscribe to the Offer by using any of the following methods:
- Missed call: By giving a missed call on 8891188911 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Subscribers.
- SMS: By sending sms to “topup<>10 digit subscriber ID to 56633”
General Terms and Conditions:
- Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Tata Sky.
- Offers cannot be combined for additional discounts nor can any offers be clubbed to avail this Offer. This Offer is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated here, the Subscribers shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in the Hardware Warranty Terms and Conditions, Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract and/or Specific Terms and Conditions of Tata Sky Subscription Contract for Tata Sky Hardware provided on Entrustment basis and/or Everywhere TV Terms and Conditions and such other documents, all found on the Tata Sky website - www.tatasky.com. The documents referred above will be collectively referred herein as ‘Subscription Contract’.
- Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the subscriber to any network operator. Any dispute about the same should be settled between the Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
- While subscribing to the Offer, the Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked from the Subscribers.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of this Offer.
- All taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by Subscribers.
- Tata Sky will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Subscribers if the Offer is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Tata Sky or if the Subscribers are not able to view the Offer due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Tata Sky such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By availing this Offer and subscribing to the Tata Sky Bollywood Premiere service, it shall be deemed to be construed that the Subscribers have read and consented to the terms and conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The Subscribers and/or any person through the Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Subscribers availing this Offer.
- Tata Sky reserves the right to forfeit the Offer in the event it is found by Tata Sky that any information provided by the Subscribers is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by them.
- By availing this Offer, it shall be construed that the subscriber has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide with all the terms and condition stated hereunder.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document.
- The terms of the Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and/or settle any disputes in connection with the Offer.