Once in 365 Days Subscription Holiday Offer (“Offer”) : Limited period of 5-90 days in a year during which Tata Sky subscriber (“You”) will not be charged the Subscription Fee and the Service of the Tata Sky subscriber will remain in deactive state.
Tata Sky subscribers availing of the Offer shall be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- “Active account status” means a positive account balance in your Subscriber Account.
- “Valid request” means request placed by You to avail of the Offer by calling the Helpline or through authorized Tata Sky dealer.
Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract signed between You and Tata Sky.
- The Offer is open ONLY to Tata Sky subscribers with an Active account status at the time of availing the Offer. Tata Sky reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate. Only a Valid request will be eligible to avail of the Offer.
- You can avail of the Offer only once every 365 days for a minimum of 5 days to a maximum period of 90 days with the start & end dates specifically stated by You. In case the end date has not been specified by You, the Service will resume automatically after 90 days.
- If You have subscribed to a Long Duration Base pack, the status where of is active You shall still be able to avail the Offer. Moreover, the expiry date of your Long Duration Base pack shall get extended automatically.
- You can avail of the Offer only by calling the Helpline or your Tata Sky dealer .
- On completion of the 5-90 days, Your Service shall automatically resume.
- You can avail of the Offer but subsequently You can make a request that the Service be resumed before the expiry of the 5-90 day period.
- Tata Sky reserves the right at anytime, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Offer or to withdraw it completely.
- Tata Sky will not be liable for any loss, damage or cancellation of this Offer caused by events beyond its reasonable control including war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, etc.
- You consent to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and agencies, and its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from availing of the Offer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- Tata Sky is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Offer related materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error.
- The Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable mandatory national, state and local laws.