- What are the various ways in which I can recharge my account?You can choose any of the below options to recharge conveniently:
- Online on our Quick Recharge page.
- Anytime, anywhere recharge with the Tata Sky Mobile App.
- Contact your local authorized partner for a recharge voucher or pay using can electronic Top Up.
- There are various payment options for you to choose from, such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets, Bharat QR, LazyPay, and PayPal.
- Auto debit – This means you authorise Tata Sky to debit your bank account/credit card for a fixed amount of Rs 500 each time your Tata Sky account balance reaches Rs 200. To register for this facility, download the Auto Debit Form, fill it in triplicate and mail it with all the relevant documents to: Tata Sky Ltd. Auto Debit Request P.O. Box 2424 Bangalore 560024
- How do I recharge using Facebook?
Just send a Hi on Facebook to sign in and recharge. Your account will be recharged immediately.
- What recharge denominations are available?
Recharge quickly and easily for denominations between Rs 50 to Rs 49,000.
- How much time does it take for the amount to be credited in my account after I recharge online?
If you recharge through our Selfcare portal, all the transactions happens in near real time environment. In case your bank account gets debited but the amount does not reflect in your Tata Sky account due to certain failure, it would take 7-10 working days for the amount to be credited back into your bank account/card.
- What is Emergency Top Up / How & when can I avail?
Emergency Top up gives you three days' worth balance that is credited to your Tata Sky account to ensure uninterrupted TV viewing while you recharge your account. The amount credited via Emergency Top up is auto-debited on the 4th day from your Tata Sky account. This service can be availed only on your Recharge Due Date or within subsequent 2 days.
To avail the service, you can use any of the following options:
- Give a missed call from your registered mobile number to 080-61-9999-99
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number TOPUP
- Send a WhatsApp message Top UP to 1800
- Login to your Tata Sky account. Visit the Get Help section and seek assistance from our Get Help Assistant. Choose the ‘Unable to View’ section, where you will get the ‘Emergency Top Up’ option.
- Recharge online
To recharge online quickly and conveniently, click here