- Tata Sky Services. Tata Sky Services shall collectively mean Tata Sky Direct to Home (DTH) Services, Tata Sky Platform Services, Tata Sky Mobile app (‘Mobile App’) or Tata Sky Website www.tatasky.com or watch.tatasky.com (‘Website’) or the self-care website www.tatasky.com (‘Self Care Website’) or the Tata Sky Digital Platforms including Social Media Platforms or any other services that Tata Sky may provide in future.
- Eligibility. Tata Sky Services is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and We do not knowingly market Our products or services to children.
- Information You Provide To Us. There are portions of Tata Sky Services where We may need to collect personal information from You for a specific purpose. For e.g. You can register, order services. In the course of these various offerings, We often seek to collect from You various forms of information, such as: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and credit card information. At some instances, You may also be able to submit Information about other people. For example, You might submit a person's name and e-mail address to assist You to manage Your Subscription Account. This Information may include, for instance, a recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Information That is Automatically Collected. In general, You may visit some of our Tata Sky Services without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about Yourself. We, and Our third party service providers or other business associates or partners (collectively ‘Partners’) may use automated means to collect various types of Information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Tata Sky Services. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser You are using (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system You are using, (e.g. Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the Website You have visited, Website visited before and after You visited our Website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view or avail the Tata Sky Services (e.g. iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements You have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on. Please see our Section titled Cookies, for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
- How We may use the User Information. By entering Your User Information, You accept that We may retain Your User Information, in India or outside India, and that it may be held by Us or any Partners that processes it, in India or outside India, on Our behalf. We, along with Our Partners, shall be entitled to Use Your User Information, in India or outside India, for any or all the following purposes:
- provide and communicate with You about the services or Your Subscriber Account with us,
- fulfill your requests regarding the services, including without limitation respond to your inquiries, communicate with You about our products or services that We believe may be of interest to You,
- enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern Your use of our Tata Sky Services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information,
- provide support including without limitation technical support for the Tata Sky Services or in connection with Our Tata Sky Services and/or Offerings,
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through Our Tata Sky Services,
- protect the safety of our other subscribers or Users,
- In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on Us by law.
- perform analysis regarding how you use the Tata Sky Services or any part thereof such market research, including statistical analysis of User behaviour which We may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form.
- In order to send You periodic communications (this may include e-mail), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications from Us may include advertising for third party companies or organisations.
- In order to improve or customize our products, services offerings or the Tata Sky Services, target promotional communications, advertising and assess general effectiveness of such promotional communications and advertising. Such promotional communications and advertising may include advertising for third party individuals, company or organisation.
- administer and/or test the Tata Sky Services such as maintain databases; or otherwise support our Services.
- Security and Data Storing. Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. The User Information and/or Data may be stored in India and/or outside India or in physical form and/or electronic form and/or on cloud as deemed fit by Tata Sky.
- Information Sharing and Disclosures. We may share or disclose the User Information as follows:
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include without limitation service providers or Partners that: (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) handle payments; (g) host our Services, forums and online communities; (h) administer the Tata Sky Services; (i) maintain databases; (j) otherwise support our Services and (i) testing of any or all Tata Sky Services.
- In response to regulatory and/or legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or quasi-judicial body or government agency's request or similar request from industry bodies.
- We may transfer some or all of User Information if We, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way.
- We may share the User Information with Our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with You about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
- We reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer the User Information to our Partners in India or outside India. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.
- Linked Services. Any or all Our Tata Sky Services may contain links to or integrations with other services and/or applications such as Google, Youtube, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
- Grievance Officer
Contact Number – 08066233705
Email ID - Grievance.email@example.com
- As on April 16, 2020